1996 KX250 Right side case?

My brothers 96 KX250 has a giant crack in the right side case where the kicker goes in, its leaking oil out of it and you can almost pull a piece of case off where the crack is. The bike runs great still but you cant ride it like it is. I have searched craigslist, evay up and down to no end with no luck. I found a left side but NO ONE has a right side. If anyone can help me find one at a decent price that is in good condition, it would be greatly appreciated! The more people searching the better am i right?

another one with a 96 kx250 - people seem to be struggling finding cases for them
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1996-Kx250-Crankcases-Useable-Condition-Crank-Case/292310450473?hash=item440f0f8129:g:DA8AAOSwlndZDFrH&vxp=mtr
remind me never to grab a 96 kx250

Omg you have no idea. The engine is nearly impossible to be compatible with any other year.

you can always ask them if they will send to usa
fair bit of weight tho

I did. But honestly considering here the us the only one i found was a left side case for $300, both cases approximately $100 usd isnt jack shit to us at this point. Plus if we could get both of them we could fix the other giant hole on the left side where we had to patch it up with a soda can and jb weld because no one on earth has a 96 kx250 they wanna part out to us for less than a grand.

I Strongly suggest that you read up on line boring and case matching and matched crankcase halves. It usually does not work out too well when you try to pair up separate left and right halves. That is why they sell them (sold in this case) as a matched pair. When shopping, I suggest you buy a pair of halves. All eBay sellers selling a single side on a KX or KDX are WRONG for doing so.