Anyone doing the Big6 GP at Gormon this weekend..??

Come on Krangrandpa, lets see what your dialoging mouth can do in race conditions in your own back yard. I'm sure they have a 60 novice class for you, which is such a sad class for the guys that are 60 and still a novice. Hell, get your fat little buddy "Sarge", to help pit you. When I served from 86 to 90 in the Army, and became a E5 /tank commander , which is a Sargent. I didn't  spend the next thirty years, having people call me "Sarge", I did my time and move on.

Is there anyone that is going to come and run the 50 Expert class with me, on Saturday??? I bet not, because this forum is a bunch of women with there velcro strap goggles.

Come on Diddler you going to step up??  I think not, I saw a photo of you and your noddle arms recently in front of you new foreclosure. You couldn't make it more than a lap at pace. You'er just another keyboard/non racer shit talker.

You chumps will know where I'll be this weekend, I'll be getting on the line racing. Which is a lot more than you "hill climbers" will be doing!!!

Jnr just won the trash talk thread again.

J  N  R  :worthy:  J  N  R  :worthy:  J  N  R

1 hour ago, jnr450r said:

Come on Krangrandpa, lets see what your dialoging mouth can do in race conditions in your own back yard. I'm sure they have a 60 novice class for you, which is such a sad class for the guys that are 60 and still a novice. Hell, get your fat little buddy "Sarge", to help pit you. When I served from 86 to 90 in the Army, and became a E5 /tank commander , which is a Sargent. I didn't  spend the next thirty years, having people call me "Sarge", I did my time and move on.

Is there anyone that is going to come and run the 50 Expert class with me, on Saturday??? I bet not, because this forum is a bunch of women with there velcro strap goggles.

Come on Diddler you going to step up??  I think not, I saw a photo of you and your noddle arms recently in front of you new foreclosure. You couldn't make it more than a lap at pace. You'er just another keyboard/non racer shit talker.

You chumps will know where I'll be this weekend, I'll be getting on the line racing. Which is a lot more than you "hill climbers" will be doing!!!

I would think that if you were truly  a “Sargent” you would at least know how to spell the title correctly. 

oh+snap+john+mcain.jpg

Jnr has lost her drama respect. It’s a tough road this old age. Thank the lawrd I’m still young.

Hahaha, great timing junior. Call me out in a race after I sell my 450. That's just like you though, and call people out to race gormon, that's just imbarassing.. have fun duking it out with the quadtards out there.

Screenshot_20171103-004351.thumb.png.4439161c59fbc4925aed994f503c6809.png

Let me ask you this, has Harvey Weinstein made any sexual advances toward yourself? I'm sure you sit next to him in the FAG film actors guild events.

Nevermind that junior, let's hear what's going on for the 50th Baja 1000, you racing it again? 

Hey can I ask you for a favor? I have a cool hat I want signed, when can your Dad sign it? He is legendary

Does anyone else get this ad?

Screenshot_20171103-004748.thumb.png.cc6b98761fd1cf606eb38a8fab5d4bfb.png

Them crooked levers are my bug-a-boo

Well now I'll have to see if we can get the 60 up boys and girls farting clubers up and on it!

IMG_4491.GIF

IMG_4492.GIF

IMG_4493.GIF

IMG_4494.GIF

IMG_4495.GIF

Edited by stevethe

Gorman I do Gorman let's Rock! 

IMG_4490.JPG

9 hours ago, jnr450r said:

So easy to tell when he is 4+ drinks in....

I'm a 57 year old expert but I run in the Vet class. I want to go riding Saturday somewhere fun, not ride in circles for 45 minutes. My old bones don't start to warm up for at least an hour.

Jnr you ever let your achievements define who you are instead of your mouth??? You're not only a insecure middle age man , but you've got a lot to learn. It's not how fast or strong a person is, rather how humble a person who has aquired it carries himself.

2 hours ago, THE KRAN said:

So easy to tell when he is 4+ drinks in....

I was doing so well before spell check boned my ass.  Damn Sergeant! Anyway Kran I wasn't 4+ in. Only had a glass of wine with dinner. I'm just like bringing a little entertainment at your expense.  I'll play nicer, but it will get real boring around here.  

And Kranny, if I ask a nice question about your Beta and I get crickets, it might be game on again.  I really enjoy getting the PM's everybody, there priceless. I don't you realize how much you're (Kran) swimming with sharks around this forum.

Good luck on your race jimmy boy.

This 6 foot 5 inch, 235 pound, 59 year old, little fat boy won't be racing the GP.  Even though I did one race at Gorman a few years back.  I didn't really like it.  I did finish both loops, with a blown out knee.  and I wasn't last place, and there were quite a few lower than me on the results list. 

I would rather trail ride for the fun of it. 

58 minutes ago, jnr450r said:

I was doing so well before spell check boned my ass.  Damn Sergeant! Anyway Kran I wasn't 4+ in. Only had a glass of wine with dinner. I'm just like bringing a little entertainment at your expense.  I'll play nicer, but it will get real boring around here.  

And Kranny, if I ask a nice question about your Beta and I get crickets, it might be game on again.  I really enjoy getting the PM's everybody, there priceless. I don't you realize how much you're (Kran) swimming with sharks around this forum.

* yawn*

Well, after all my dialog last night. I'm not going to be able to race tomorrow. I was practicing a lay down in my yard today for a Marvel movie I have coming up called "Venom" with Tom Hardy. They want me to stay with the bike instead of tossing it a way like you normally do. I missed judge my speed a bit and clip my planter in my circle driveway and jammed my knee pretty good. It looks like a grapefruit. So, I'm standing down this weekend. Should have kept my big mouth shut. Lessen learned, again!

Karma is a bitch, sometimes.

10 minutes ago, jnr450r said:

Well, after all my dialog last night. I'm not going to be able to race tomorrow. I was practicing a lay down in my yard today for a Marvel movie I have coming up called "Venom" with Tom Hardy. They want me to stay with the bike instead of tossing it a way like you normally do. I missed judge my speed a bit and clip my planter in my circle driveway and jammed my knee pretty good. It looks like a grapefruit. So, I'm standing down this weekend. Should have kept my big mouth shut. Lessen learned, again!

Karma is a bitch, sometimes.

25829.thumb.jpeg.c3ba4e4df2c731ba0068913d7e80bd89.jpeg

NO BEER FOR YOU!

Heal up Jimmy...  sorry everyone missed the point of the thread...  tough guys all until someone gets a little butt hurted...  then it gets all serious around here.

Just like the last self titled shit talking thread when the OP herself got all butt hurted.  I'm personally done worrying about how and when anyone chooses to have a sense of humor or not.  Ain't anyone in this thread I don't like...  Ain't anyone in this thread that said anything anyone should be taking seriously...  Life's too short. :smirk:

BTW - when you know a cool movie is coming out that you did some cool stunts let us know man.  You sometimes let us know what you are working on... but that shit is a year or two out.  Taking the wife to the movies Sunday...  got anything currently on the reel in the theaters ?