Why does Feld has FIM instead of the AMA drug testing..SMH

On November 7, 2017 at 2:32 PM, MANIAC998 said:

The AMA has &%$#@!ed Up numerous times. 

Remember when they lost that court battle over stealing the Roadrace series from that California based guy/company? They lost millions. 

Was that the AFM series? Those races are low key and fun to watch.

If you want to read about a world champion go off on the AMA, GOOGLE "Kenny Roberts AMA".  

• Like 1

On November 4, 2017 at 6:10 AM, Benhameen said:

They need to internalize the testing. WADA is a joke and they need to get away from them.

Has anyone watched Icarus on Netflix? It’s a great documentary on doping.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80168079

That was worth watching, what a trip...

The james Stewart Wada conspiracy is real. 

image.gif

Edited by Casing-daily
  • Like 1

The FIA/FIM are evil. They have their finger in every pie except for NASCAR as far as I know. They've just about killed the NHRA. Every year there are less people at the race in Baytown. If you look at the history of the people who created and ran the FIA/FIM as well as the current affiliations of these organizations, there is a pattern that I find disturbing.

If the outdoor races tank, I don't believe the chances of someone else taking over the series is very good or it being very good. It's not a very good example but look at supermoto- it exploded and then imploded even faster. Supermoto is a hollow shell of what it was and what it could have been. I'm still bummed the promoter was incompetent and killed the races.

• Like 1