Chilly Whites - 2018 Gas Gas XC300 Ride Impression

Thanks! I really liked Chilly's old 360 enduro sight. The new Gas Gas bikes are getting really good reviews. I even saw Transworld MX review the 300 XC and they loved it. If a moto magazine can like and off road bike that says a lot!

• Like 2

I got to ride one yesterday on demo ride at our local races. It has a very linear power band not as snappy as my ktm 300 . Suspension felt good bike set up wasn’t right for me . With proper set up bike would a real good bike . Considering getting one after ride .

I got to ride one yesterday on demo ride at our local races. It has a very linear power band not as snappy as my ktm 300 . Suspension felt good bike set up wasn’t right for me . With proper set up bike would a real good bike . Considering getting one after ride .

Can you say if the gas gas is better or not for a taller/ heavier person [vs to ktm/husky]? Like contact points & cockpit feel.
Although im lighter & shorter. Just thinking of 2018 xc300

Can you say if the gas gas is better or not for a taller/ heavier person [vs to ktm/husky]? Like contact points & cockpit feel.
Although im lighter & shorter. Just thinking of 2018 xc300

With taller bars like I have on mine and the fast way pegs in low boy position I think the bike would feel great I’m 6”1” . I think anyone could make it right for them everyone likes different bike set ups your shorter so it probably feel pretty good to you close to stock set up
  • Like 1