Alternative Carburetor for TTR 225

hi all i recently purchased a 01 ttr 225 and it didn't come with a carburetor i didn't think it was going to be expensive but come to find out their around 300-400$ for a new one! i paid less then that for the bike and was wondering if their was any alternatives that will fit that are around 100$ or less and input would help thanks 

11 minutes ago, S.O.A.N.Z said:

i looked at this earlier but sadly it looks like it will not fit on properly just by looking at the pictures of that one, the original one doesn't mount like that one does  

If your still looking for one look into the tm33-8012, a lot of people love it on their xt225s, and i’m putting it on my ttr225 momentarily 

On 5/20/2018 at 7:14 PM, nic_mils said:

If your still looking for one look into the tm33-8012, a lot of people love it on their xt225s, and i’m putting it on my ttr225 momentarily 

Did it work??

I need to replace my carb, Chinese carbs with matching number go for $70, a good rebuild kit is $20-$30. I may just buy new aftermarket carb.lol

Did it work??
I need to replace my carb, Chinese carbs with matching number go for $70, a good rebuild kit is $20-$30. I may just buy new aftermarket carb.lol

I have got it working fairly well. Still working on tuning and jetting. I will post jetting specs etc. soon.