BUYERS MARKET!

Remember folks, this is one of the best times of the year to buy a used bike. It should get better up until about the second week in December, then prices go up.

Good to know!  Is this for Brand New? 

I wonder if its a used Buyers Market as well? 

I know the dealers want to hit quotas and move product to make room for newer models. 

31 minutes ago, LSHD said:

Remember folks, this is one of the best times of the year to buy a used bike. It should get better up until about the second week in December, then prices go up.

:lol:

Buyers market unless they are 2 strokes, most of those sellers think their bikes have gold pistons and bedazzled seats.

I'm seeing lots of decent deals on used YZ250s. Bought my 2005 last November for $2100. That bike was clean, clean, clean.

Have to read first thing in morning and buy before lunch to get the really good deals before they are gone.

YZ250 Clean.jpg

You must have luck and stuff,  I constantly look and around here the bikes are grossly overpriced, etc. Glad you got a deal though!

Yea he got a steal of a deal in that condition. That bike would easily bring $3000-3500 around here.

2 hours ago, LSHD said:

I'm seeing lots of decent deals on used YZ250s. Bought my 2005 last November for $2100. That bike was clean, clean, clean.

Have to read first thing in morning and buy before lunch to get the really good deals before they are gone.

YZ250 Clean.jpg

:crazy:  Jeez !!! Makes me wanna ride 250's again.

2 hours ago, DEMI said:

You must have luck and stuff,  I constantly look and around here the bikes are grossly overpriced, etc. Glad you got a deal though!

Thanks. It may have more to do with my location, as we don't have a huge dirt riding culture here like in some states. Whatever you do get a bike in good condition. It's worth the extra money.