Bike won't start

Hi I washed my dirtbike (kxf250) a few weeks back and I tried starting it the day after I washed it. Would not go but trys. Spark plug replaced has spark. Push started it and went after that could kickstart for rest of the day of riding. Took on the trailer home tryed to start when home would not go. But trys will not push start now.

• Like 1

Have you done any troubleshooting?  What have you done or checked?   PS:  I am doubtful your issue has anything to do with washing the bike, unless perhaps you go enough water into the kill switch button to kill the switch.

Have you done any troubleshooting?  What have you done or checked?   PS:  I am doubtful your issue has anything to do with washing the bike, unless perhaps you go enough water into the kill switch button to kill the switch.

1 valve was tight and 1 was loose said the mechanic. He recons it must have been that have not tried to start yet as its still at his apart

Does the bike have a carb? If so did you try to drain the float bowl?

Nope at this stage the mechanic is pretty sure water has got in the tank.no idea how