Shout Out to Factory Conection

I just wanted to share what a positive experience I just had with these guys, particularly Brad, My contact person. He kept in touch with e-mail, phone calls and pictures. They were even treating the re-valve as an adjustment(the bike came with FC suspension), just paying for springs, oil, seals, labor. It would have been a great deal if I hadn't needed a new shock. Speaking of the shock, I had them add the XTrig preload adjuster. What a sweet product! Adjust your sag in about a minute. End result was just about perfect. Great people, I highly recommend them.

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 11:36 PM, mikedabike said:

Very good if you can afford them.

You do, however, get what you pay for.

My YZ came with Factory Connection suspension. PO spent big $$ having it done, but it was setup more toward MX than woods. Took the fork tubes apart to put in the RT Gold valving, found that FC hadn't even used the same number of shims in the compression stacks. One side had a base washer, the other side didn't. Shock appeared to be done right, but the fork legs were a mess, looked like something somebody did while drinking beer on Friday night. Needless to say, my impression of FC is a bit less than stellar..:rolleyes:

Edited by OLHILLBILLY

I guess anybody can have a bad day. My CRF came with it, also for MX. They said they would treat me as an existing customer, and re-valve it for off-road at no charge, just pay for oil/seals/springs(if necessary)/shipping. They are also regional, so they knew exactly where/ what I ride.