400E cams lying around?

Hello from Ireland. I have tried to source some 400E cams in Ireland for my 400S but they are are as rare as rocking horse poo over here. Does anyone have some lying around in their shed after an upgrade who would be willing sell them to me? 

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure I want to go that far yet. I understood the 400E cams were quite a mild tune.

9 minutes ago, TeDeum said:

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure I want to go that far yet. I understood the 400E cams were quite a mild tune.

I think some hot cams are even milder than  E cams , i just orderd a E cam from suzuki dealer ,brand new  here it s cheaper than hot cams . 

The current stage 2's or the older adjustable sprocket stage 1's(2047 and 2048) are similar to the E cams. The lobe center distance is the main reason for the performance change.

The E exhaust cam actually has more duration and lift than all Hotcams stages except for the long discontinued 2003 series.

Depending on the what you want to accomplish, just changing the intake with a current stage 2, or 2047-1IN will gain power from off idle to the mid range. Adding the matching exhaust will redistribute the power a little higher, not much though.

Thanks guys. This is all great information. TT is some resource.

Would the stage 2 inlet cam work with the OEM springs?

Edited by TeDeum
I thought of a question!
Thanks guys. This is all great information. TT is some resource.

Would the stage 2 inlet cam work with the OEM springs?

Yes OEM/stock sprigs will work with stage 2 cams.

The quad guys would swap over the DRZ's stock springs on their race motor builds. I have read they have been reliable up to.400" lift, sufficient for any off the shelf cam.

Please, no buying selling in the open forum, use the classified or the thread will be removed.

I'm with ohiodrz400sm, Stage 2 Hotcams wake the bike up a heap.  One of the best modifications I have done.