Bent Subframe on KTM350xcf

I have a 2015 350XCF that I slightly bent the right side of the subframe when falling going into a right hand corner. Now my tire rubs on the tailpipe.  I tried to shim the pipe with some nylon washers but the problem persists.  Can a subframe be bent back to fix the problem, and has anyone had success doing so?

Yes I have straighten them out over the years, i used a  floor jack handle. (  A thick walled pipe about 4 foot long )

You may have to remove airbox and rear fender of coarse.

I have a 2015 350XCF that I slightly bent the right side of the subframe when falling going into a right hand corner. Now my tire rubs on the tailpipe.  I tried to shim the pipe with some nylon washers but the problem persists.  Can a subframe be bent back to fix the problem, and has anyone had success doing so?

Yep. Lay the bike down and stand on the exhaust.

This way takes 2 people but works good.  Take off the plastic.  One person pulls the subframe using a rag and gloves to reduce shock.  The other smacks it with a sledge and a pice of wood between or a hard rubber mallet. 

Heat it with torch before bending and I used uni strut. Mine was bent over 3 inches

Mine was bent the same way. First I tried to bend the muffler out but then I noticed the subframe was bent down and toward the left side of the bike. I couldn't figure out where it was out of wack so I just replaced it.