16 250f running issues

Looking for abit of help,

My brother has got a 2016 anni 250f and recently its been acting up. Rode it all day at a practice day fine, got back to the yard and riding it down to the wash station it died on him and he didnt think much of it, cleaned it then it wouldn't start, after about 50 kicks we got it to start but have to keep it on the throttle with the choke on otherwise it dies, the idle adjustment doesnt make a difference whether all the way in or out. Once its warmed up it starts okay and idles but if you go to rev it it bogs down and dies, checked plug cap and changed the plug, cleaned filter, have read about the fuel pressure sensor but being around £200 dont wanna buy one without being somewhat sure on if its that or not. Any help with be appreciated 

Thanks

Curtis

Manifold Air pressure sensor is a known issue with an updated sensor available from Yam

Have you plugged in the tuner for error codes?

Have you got a part number for the updated sensor please?, no he hasnt got one unfortuantly

I think you can only buy the updated part as it has superceeded the original part so just order one and you get the new part

14 hours ago, GuyGraham said:

Manifold Air pressure sensor is a known issue with an updated sensor available from Yam

Have you plugged in the tuner for error codes?

Ya I was thinking this, the plug cap (which you seemed to have checked) or the killswitch. Those are all weird, somewhat common issues that I have heard about. 

invest in the tuner, well worth the money for a fi bike