Any scrambles or poker runs in the fall?

Hey TT crew!

Getting back into dirt riding and picked up a little 200EXC that has been an absolute riot so far but I regret getting it so late in the year. Makes me wonder as I'm not too deep into this community if there are any scrambles or poker runs in the fall or if the next series of them starts in the spring? I hear they're an absolute blast and awesome for meeting other riders and enjoying the dirt community. Thanks again all!

Pretty much done for the year,join the nma and u will receive a calandar for all the area events.ive meant all my riding buddys at these events or the tahuya ride topics in this forum.great group of guys in this area of Washington. I'm sure we could make up a big group of guys to create a tahuya 100,a few guys no the area well enough to do it.

Pretty much done for the year,join the nma and u will receive a calandar for all the area events.ive meant all my riding buddys at these events or the tahuya ride topics in this forum.great group of guys in this area of Washington. I'm sure we could make up a big group of guys to create a tahuya 100,a few guys no the area well enough to do it.

Awesome! Thanks for replying. Yeah I've already interacted with a few guys on here, looking forward to meeting them in person sometime soon. A couple are even out here with me in Puyallup! Would be up for a beer and bike chat some night!

Its all over this year for poker runs . Not sure if there going to reschedule the cancelled race at Grays Harbor or not. 

Like Mudmixer said there are a lot of us that ride tahuya in the winter Im one of them. Im out there normally ever weeked. You will have no trouble finding guys to ride with. 

^^^^^^ probably the most knowledgeable gentleman out there for tahuya.

This weekend Nov 11th  is the Tahuya event of the year! Veterans day " Ride For A Warrior" A new flyer will be coming out on Monday. I am adding $1,000 of gift certificates for the raffle. The 25 limit is gone. The year to date has increased to $6750

Veteran Day Ride.png

I was going to tell you about this but Russ beat me. I was actually typing jn this event when his post came up. I will be leading a group.  If you want to meet a bunch of good guys come out on the 11th.

Edited by GreenMT_Rider
I was going to tell you about this but Russ beat me. I was actually typing jn this event when his post came up. I will be leading a group.  If you want to meet a bunch of good guys come out on the 11th.

I think I messaged you, haha not totally positive it went through.
This weekend Nov 11th  is the Tahuya event of the year! Veterans day " Ride For A Warrior" A new flyer will be coming out on Monday. I am adding $1,000 of gift certificates for the raffle. The 25 limit is gone. The year to date has increased to $6750
59ffc5a37402e_VeteranDayRide.thumb.png.57ed42a5aa165808c1afe02451b0f172.png

What a cool looking event! Thanks for posting this!!!
7 hours ago, 200EXCGumby said:

What a cool looking event! Thanks for posting this!!!

It will be a cool event! You need to be here and bring some friends. The riding and food will be awesomeness and you will meet some really cool dude's and dudette's

Awesome! Thanks for replying. Yeah I've already interacted with a few guys on here, looking forward to meeting them in person sometime soon. A couple are even out here with me in Puyallup! Would be up for a beer and bike chat some night!

I live in Puyallup as well. I’d have a beer or two and tell lies about my dirt bike antics over the years. Hit me up.