V force reeds

1 hour ago, Garygriff89 said:

Hi guys , got my 04 yz125 , currently on standard reeds .. what benefits would I get if I got some v force reeds ?

Not much. Put some carbons on the stock cage is best, go for suspension upgrades. 

• Like 3

I'm not a fan. They are way overhyped IMO. Also the quality isn't great either....I've seen brand new sets with reed  gapping. Like Doc said, good carbons on a stock cage work well. I've been using boyesen "pro series".

• Like 3

I'm for them :rolleyes: makes engine more racey :ride: I had to change couple times a season cause the ends get ate away.   

• Like 1

never found any gain on the yz or cr 125's by going to V Force or Rads valves.......the best bang for the buck is Aktive reeds but hard to find.....Boyseen Dual Stage Power reeds work as good as anything, cost less and last longer than the carbon fiber

http://www.boyesen.com/overstock.php?machine_type=MX/Offroad/Mini&make=Yamaha&class=Overstock&product_category=&pic=

Edited by Budlite

V-3 or the new V-4 is an excellent mod for the 05 to current YZ 125 a solid 1hp gain with improved throttle response....

• Like 2