IT'S LIVE! Full Review 2019 Honda CRF450L!!! Read more... ×

EF Black Hot Dog Dirt & The Riddler Rescue - Video Report 11-5

So to start, met the Riddler at the crossroads coffee café and No he did not need the rescue.  Their group of 4 rode on their way and we rode ours, but our paths did cross again at the dirt Crossroads. He rescues our third rider Ron, who's new Beta 390, stopped running and while we were far down the trail yet to come back looking for him, he lucked out as Riddler's Ride group, Dirk and 2 others happened upon him and figured out the fuses are blown.,  Riddler Helps him get his bike running!! , so by the time we come back for him, he is good to go.

GOT lots of Video, but it's still uploading on you tube.  Here are pictures of Riddler and his 4 horseman. But please Some one has to buy Riddler a kick stand for XMAS, poor guy.   I am impressed though, he does rides so well, especially since his feet can't reach the ground.    :smirk:

IMG_5970 (2).JPG

IMG_5965.JPG

Edited by bigbob
  • Like 6

Black Hot Dog Dirt Perfection Photos.  Videos coming next!!

IMG_5973.JPG

IMG_5977.JPG

IMG_5957.JPG

IMG_5961.JPG

IMG_5962.JPG

IMG_5967.JPG

• Like 6

Hot Dog Black Dirt Video ( my speedo was not reset, shows 32 MPH fixed but I was not going 32 MPH, more like 14-24) . ENJOY LONG HOT DOG TRAIL

Edited by bigbob
  • Like 1

Crossroads Coffee shop.  That gang is all there

more open stuff

Camera takes good video Bob

17 minutes ago, 909Matt said:

Camera takes good video Bob

Thanks. I was running it at 1080p 30 fps to save battery.  Seems a little chunky.  Am upping it to 60 fps.  Bring spare battery 

Edited by bigbob

last video tonight, got more for tomorrow.  This is a wide jeep trail climb up to the trucks.  Very fun to fly fast on this trail.  I pointed the camera a little too low though on this trail, was worried before it was too high, but see now I had it right at first.  The camera made me go faster....well faster for me,  trying to make it fun

Edited by bigbob

big Thanks To Oldedude,  texting me to go and choosing a great loop :thumbsup:

Bike is clean, ready for The Snake  :applause:

Edited by bigbob

Ok, last Video.  This was the start of our ride,  wide jeep road, then we turn into a single OHV wide trail.  I have learned  a lot.  Keep the camera moving, then make shorter edit versions of the good or different sections.    A movie Mogul is born, where are my starlets?

10 hours ago, bigbob said:

Hot Dog Black Dirt Video ( my speedo was not reset, shows 32 MPH fixed but I was not going 32 MPH, more like 14-24) . ENJOY LONG HOT DOG TRAIL

Thank you for the educational video with sound effects, goes well with a cup of coffee on a monday morning. 

• Like 1

yeah that little camera picks up the sounds real good, like me saying holy F_k that was a long F'ing trail :lol:

• Like 1

Thanks again for the video, I'll have to get a camera and return the flavor!

6 hours ago, bigbob said:
Ok, last Video.  This was the start of our ride,  wide jeep road, then we turn into a single OHV wide trail.  I have learned  a lot.  Keep the camera moving, then make shorter edit versions of the good or different sections.    A movie Mogul is born, where are my starlets?

I heard Harvey Weinstein has a casting couch for sale.

Edited by turn-burn
  • Like 1

Some nice trails up there... reminds me of trail riding as a kid in Upstate New York.