Any ideas??

Any idea how old this thing is? I am hoping to find parts for it so I can get rid of the stabilizer.

Its on a 04 yz250 i just picked up..  and I will be calling applied in the morning in hopes of finding more info, just hoping someone on here is familiar with the setup

IMG_20171105_184344030.jpg

1 hour ago, Muffin man said:

Any idea how old this thing is? I am hoping to find parts for it so I can get rid of the stabilizer.

Its on a 04 yz250 i just picked up..  and I will be calling applied in the morning in hopes of finding more info, just hoping someone on here is familiar with the setup

IMG_20171105_184344030.jpg

Yep, I have one on my sons bike. Second rebuild on it in two years. They are really old systems. I have bar clamps if you would like to do a swap. I trade them off the bike when I send the stabilizer in. PM if interested. 

• Like 1

Also, if you call applied they will not know anything about the GPR as they only deal with Scotts. :thumbsup:

But they will sell you bar clamps as there is no dimension of 90-100mm needed 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 2 STOKE YZ DOC said:

Also, if you call applied they will not know anything about the GPR as they only deal with Scotts. :thumbsup:

But they will sell you bar clamps as there is no dimension of 90-100mm needed 

I am confused by the "no dimension of 90-100mm needed"  what does that mean.  also do you have a need for the gpr?  once i find bar clamps I will haveno need of it...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Muffin man said:

I am confused by the "no dimension of 90-100mm needed"  what does that mean.  also do you have a need for the gpr?  once i find bar clamps I will haveno need of it...

Meaning: The spacing of bolt holes in the tripple clamp are either 90 or 100mm apart. Being that you are replacing the GPR with basic clamps, they are two (four counting upper and lower) pieces and the bars dont care if they are held at 90 or 100mm. I will bet a 6 pack the spacing will be 100mm and the holes with be 12mm. 

The old Dampener: Sure, I said I would take it off your hands with the frame clamp. 

Also said I would trade you a set of clamps for it.