Hammer run on a 250x Ride Report

It was All miles and smiles for my at the Tri county sportsmen’s Hammer Run. This is the event of the season as they roll out the red carpets for all of us on two wheels. Free camping and beer as well as some of the finest southern NJ - pine Barron route that are possible. The trails ranged from wide open hard packed straight fire cuts to some of the tightest single track that you and fit handler bars thru. Although I️ felt like I️ was playing Tertis with my bike thru some of the tights the X did fine. It fluttered like a butterfly on the whoops and tracked straight and true in the deep sugar sand. Day two had rain overnight and the first section of trail was more like brownie mix with just one egg cracked into it. As the mud and roots popped up and tired me down the e start button was there to keep me going. I’m running the seat concepts low seat and my body felt fine after their 80 some mile each day two day event. Although I️ didn’t ride all 160 miles I️ did get plenty in. I love this bike and I️ love this event. If you like dirt bikes and you don’t ride the hammer run-you are crazy!!IMG_4211.JPGIMG_4224.JPGIMG_4217.JPG

IMG_4291.JPGIMG_4294.JPGIMG_4276.PNG

What an event! I had a blast and can't wait until next year! IMG_0983.jpg

What an event! I had a blast and can't wait until next year! IMG_0983.thumb.jpg.175ccd5dbb2ffb9dd3bb668067dfc1b5.jpg

Nice. It’s such a good time isn’t it!??