Reed Loves KTM

2 hours ago, mx agent said:

Reed turned gay after leaving Yamaha. He loves KTM now.

He wears mascara.......he's been gay the whole time

• Like 3

Loves KTM until the 8th thru 11th places become the usual and MAGICALLY the KTM won't be so loved.

• Like 3

It's like I said in a different thread. The ktm is so much like that old Yamaha he likes so much. It's like riding a 14 year old bike. Ktm should embrace the fact they are as good as a 14 year old Yamaha. Many people want to buy bikes like that and Ktm really has that on lock. No one has the outdated chassis. No one has air forks it's all old school stuff that older non competitive riders look for in a bike they plan to get top 10 or worst with.

• Like 1

Maybe he bought the 450s in his garage ?

• Like 1

A few years ago, he was testing all the bikes before settling on the Kawasaki, he stated that the KTM was the best sock bike, but the worst race bike at that time.

49 minutes ago, thsp485 said:

A few years ago, he was testing all the bikes before settling on the Kawasaki, he stated that the KTM was the best sock bike, but the worst race bike at that time.

Reed needs to look in the mirror. There would be a  lapper staring right back at him. The Husky can't change that. No bike can.   Father time always wins. 

Game over

Career over

Thanks for Playing.

• Like 3

I'd like to see him do a farewell tour on a 2-stroke to make supercross great again.  Well, it won't be great, but maybe better.

• Like 4

On 11/11/2017 at 9:20 PM, OUTERLIMITS said:

He wears mascara.......he's been gay the whole time

If that is true, his wife is one of the hottest beards ever.

On 11/13/2017 at 0:17 PM, phantom451 said:

It's like I said in a different thread. The ktm is so much like that old Yamaha he likes so much. It's like riding a 14 year old bike. Ktm should embrace the fact they are as good as a 14 year old Yamaha. Many people want to buy bikes like that and Ktm really has that on lock. No one has the outdated chassis. No one has air forks it's all old school stuff that older non competitive riders look for in a bike they plan to get top 10 or worst with.

The only thing those two bikes have in common are steel frames and they run on gasoline.

• Like 4

If that is true, his wife is one of the hottest beards ever.

His wife’s a dude.

31 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

The only thing those two bikes have in common are steel frames and they run on gasoline.

You tell'em Kev!

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

Ya and one is a Japanese owned company and the other is an Indian owned one. 

• Like 1

Yeah that ktm is probably worst than the 00-01 yz THUNDER 250 2 lightning stroke. Poor ktm with the outdated frame. If they could only advance technology past the 04 yz 250 2 lightning thunder boom stroke. Maybe a few more counter balancers? Maybe some more buttons on the handlebars? Maybe just maybe a new switch that controls time and space, enabling the bike to apear in front of the others at the finish line. stealing the checkers from the lightning quick thunder bike known as yz?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chaconne said:

Ya and one is a Japanese owned company and the other is an Indian owned one. 

So what you're saying is that what he said was true???   It really burns you up inside that an indian owned company his kicking this much ass doesn't it? 

57 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

So what you're saying is that what he said was true???   It really burns you up inside that an indian owned company his kicking this much ass doesn't it? 

It doesn't burn me... I love that. I have said it before the Bajaj arrangement was a smart move and I hope KTM/Bajaj sells a lot of bikes on the sub-continent.

• Like 2