KLX140L Motard Wheels for Sale

Putting out a possible feeler ad for my set of supermoto wheels for a KLX140L. My bike is a 2009 but I'm sure they will fit all years. 

Specs: 

Sun Rims 17"

Ceramic Bearings

Custom Spacers

Brand new front and rear tubes

Custom brake calipers bracket for a KX250F caliper (included with good pads) that is made for KX100 forks, it is also an oversized rotor

Please PM any questions or offers. I paid a pretty penny for theses, but I am willing to let them go for the right price. I'd like to get 900$ which is a steal for all you get, and considering they look brand new. 

Please excuse the photo as I had to crop my name out and it is also low quality. Please PM for better pictures if interested. Thanks.

IMG_0339.JPG.729204d2f84c0ca6d4a97536a7b25dcf.JPG

Edited by 2000YZ250

On 2/3/2018 at 11:01 AM, Sam DeMiller said:

Are these laced to stock hubs?  What rim width?

Sorry its taken me a while to reply, I havent been on the site in a while. I can grab the specs for you sometime soon! Also the price is negotiable!

On 2/25/2018 at 0:33 PM, 2000YZ250 said:

Sorry its taken me a while to reply, I havent been on the site in a while. I can grab the specs for you sometime soon! Also the price is negotiable!

I just realized I never answered you question completely. Yes they are on stock hubs. Better pics and the specs this weekend!