EICMA Press Conference Livestream | KTM

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By jAcee
      I just got done rebuilding my 99 ktm 250sx and after i got done i started it up it wouldn't idle or start with out a quarter throttle and it would get up in the rpms buy would die down quicker than normal 2 strokes. it was getting gas it didn't sound like it wasn't getting gas the rpms would go down super fast i messed with the idle screw but it wouldn't do that before i had to flush it out with oil cause the piston blew apart it feels like its getting seized at a certain point of the stroke i would just like to know the reason why 
    • By Bobby Iverson
      Was riding my 450, testing out a new speedometer, shifted into 2nd, moved a couple feet and heard a loud crack noise from engine area. Will not turn over, sounds like its jammed or seized from moving. My guess is tat the timing chain just exploded and fouled everything up. Haven't found time to open it up. Thought I'd go to forums to get some opinions on what to look at first. As far as back round info: Engine was opened up to replace some gaskets. replaced my valves and adjusted rockers to .05mm. Timing chain taken apart a couple times. Shifts through gears fine even though it doesn't run. I am not very fond of ktms or dirt bikes in general but fairly mechanically inclined. I don't know what to do so here I am on the forums. Any help or advice is much appreciated. Thank you.
    • By Reid Varland
      So I have been looking at reviews for MMI Phoenix and they have been pretty mixed. I heard they were the only MMI school that works with KTM, which is what I would like to specialize in. Wondering if it is worth the money and if not are there better options where I can pursue this career?
    • By Cmo97
      Hey, guys I recently bought a 2007 KTM 250f. The bike can be bump started easily and runs fine as long as I keep it revved up a little bit. But, unfortunately right when I stop revving the bike it dies within 0-3 seconds no matter how warm the bike is. Aswell I have not been able to successfully kickstart the bike I always have to bump start it (this could be because the choke is not working properly. Although, I doubt that because I still can not kick start it even when its warm.)

Any tips, tricks, or ideas on fixing these problems would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    • By wachterxc
      Down here in mexico, land of the miracle and home of the weird, ive seen people use the same mousse for over 2 years. They claim that though it has become softer, it remains in place and performs well. How long have you used the same mousse for? 
      Rubber side down my guys,
      Saludos,