04 crf250r with white Bros carbon pipe

My Honda has picked up the infamous bog unfortunately....I'm about to try changing jets after a rebuild of the carb...has anyone used this set up? An what jets should I run??....I'm running a stage 1 hotcam also not sure that actually matters though...please any help would be much appreciated

My Honda has picked up the infamous bog unfortunately....I'm about to try changing jets after a rebuild of the carb...has anyone used this set up? An what jets should I run??....I'm running a stage 1 hotcam also not sure that actually matters though...please any help would be much appreciated

Change your jetting, often placing a performance exhaust on a carburetted motor will introduce more of less of a bog.

I know that...I'm assuming the previous jets have been changed sense it has the pipe an header on it an it ran good the last 6 months just noticed within the last month it's developing a bog when cracking it wide open... just wondering if going to the 40 leak jet will cure it?? Even though it's got the aftermarket exhaust system

You need to look at the diaphragm, if it ran fine before I doubt you need to change to leak jet.

You need to look at the diaphragm, if it ran fine before I doubt you need to change to leak jet.

Yeh check the condition of the diaphragm and make sure its not damaged or worn out, if it was fine before nothing will have changed in the jetting, something is most likely worn out.

Right with the weather change it went from 70s to like 30s in a day here in Indiana figured​ it might have affected it

I also noticed when the choke is on an I crack the throttle it doesn't hesitate like when the choke is off