Where to ride?! East texas

In East Texas I have ridden at Gator Run & Rabbit Creek.  Both of those cater mainly to ATVs and side by sides.  Barnwell Mtn. on the other hand has trails that are dedicated solely for dirt bikes.    

Edited by TR185
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Barnwell Mountain is Awesome. Especially the single track trail. It's over 20 miles long. Other than that Red River is still there. SHNF is OK but you never know when they will be open and it's as flat as a pancake. Maybe Rocky Ridge (although it's really small) Hear Sterling Ranch is pretty nice but it's down south. Never been there but plan to go soon.

Edited by CRBrandon
add info

On 2/23/2018 at 4:13 PM, CRBrandon said:

Barnwell Mountain is Awesome. Especially the single track trail. It's over 20 miles long. Other than that Red River is still there. SHNF is OK but you never know when they will be open and it's as flat as a pancake. Maybe Rocky Ridge (although it's really small) Hear Sterling Ranch is pretty nice but it's down south. Never been there but plan to go soon.

Man thanks for the input I’ll have to check out them out if I ever go up north, sterling ranch is pretty good lots of tight corners and good bit of sand, here lately I’ve been riding at CTOR ,and hidden falls both really fun places but totally different terrain 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
18 hours ago, hoggwild said:

Go to South Toledo Bend ATV park on Toledo Bend Reservoir.  On TX/LA border.  LA side.    

You can also search www.riderplanet.com for other spots nationwide.  Good source.

Been lately, open weekdays? Any issue with theft in the parking area?