Best price on YZ250X?

Looking to get a new YZ250X,  who has the best prices? Preferably a 2017, as I don't like the blue wheels!

thanks

Coop

Edited by Coop39

Seen the 17 left overs in AZ at the phoenix stores for good prices. Thats a run for you in the Rock state. 

I think I remember seeing people brag of getting one for $7200 out the door. Check the big 250x thread.

Edited by markmc2
21 minutes ago, markmc2 said:

I think I remember seeing people brag of getting one for $7200 out the door. Check the big 250x thread.

If somebody asked me how much I paid and I tell them I paid $7200 which is what I paid, how is that bragging?

Surdyke Motorsports in St. Louis, MO lists a 2017 for $6,700. That is basically OTD (there may be some dealer fees), but the dealer does NOT collect sales tax in this state.

Sounds like an excellent deal! Around here they want msrp plus fees!

I paid ~8800 OTD Canadian, which is 6900 USD. Thats AFTER crazy tax, but no fees.

I couldn't pass it up... :thumbsup:

Edited by nokturnal

Mine's for sale. 30 hours, cant get anyone to bite for 5 grand. 2016 though..........

I could not find a dealer around me that would even give me a hundred dollars off MSRP so it would have been $8000 after tax.  Dealers are ridiculous!  So I picked up a 2017 250x from a good guy that basically rode it around his yard for 17 hours.   He is an engineer and serviced it like a factory mechanic would. Picked it up for $6200 cash.  So after that experience I don't think I will ever buy a new bike from a dealer again.  It's simply not worth the hassle.  There are some good used bikes out there that are barely broke in.  

1 hour ago, Wally63 said:

I could not find a dealer around me that would even give me a hundred dollars off MSRP so it would have been $8000 after tax.  Dealers are ridiculous!  So I picked up a 2017 250x from a good guy that basically rode it around his yard for 17 hours.   He is an engineer and serviced it like a factory mechanic would. Picked it up for $6200 cash.  So after that experience I don't think I will ever buy a new bike from a dealer again.  It's simply not worth the hassle.  There are some good used bikes out there that are barely broke in.  

I here ya. Dealers are a sham. You can get a great used bike for low dollars. I finally have someone actually coming to look at mine.

Gnarly pipe + stock pipe and Carbon guard
Steahly 13 oz FWW
JD Jet kit with extra jets, and NECJ needle
Bulletproof Radgaurds
EE skidplate and linkage guard
EE bark busters
Fresh fork oil and SKF fork seals. 
Sprung for 190-200lbs with Factory Connection fork and shock springs
Still have stock springs for fork and shock
Tubliss front and rear
M59 front and MT16 rear with 2 rides
Extra filters, wash cap, spark plugs, HP2 and Yamalube 2R etc etc

all that for 5 grand.....

IMG_2260.JPG

IMG_2262.JPG

IMG_2264.JPG

IMG_2270.JPG

nice bike, wish i was nearby!

Wow man, great price on your bike. Very surprised no one has not bought it. Good luck with the sale. If it doesn't happen pm me.

Dealer up in Tawas Michigan has one left. Told me $7150 OTD. I expected it to be lower but i guess yamaha hasnt put any rebates on 2017 bikes yet. 

couple of months ago when i was shopping for a new bike a couple of dealers wouldn't give me a discount on left over 17 250x's.  2 other dealers didn't have any left overs but were willing to go lower than MSRP on an 18 model.

I paid $7300 OTD, that is including taxes.  I was surprised when they dealer told me over the phone he would give me a deal on an 18.  I was like, .... sure you will man.  He gave me a quote OTD and i was at the shop 1hr later. :ride:

20170902_160223.jpeg

20170902_162429.jpeg