Front wheel compatibility?

I ended up with a bent front rim on a 2017 300rr. I have access to a front wheel off a 2009 yz450f and 2014 rmz250. Does anybody know if the rims are compatible if I were to strip the wheels down and reuse the hub and spokes on the beta’s wheel?

I just posted a similar question in the Cross Reference topic.  Let me know if you decide to strip down the ktm wheel and lace it to the beta hub and spokes and if it works :)

I just posted a similar question in the Cross Reference topic.  Let me know if you decide to strip down the ktm wheel and lace it to the beta hub and spokes and if it works

The rim from the 14 rmz250f worked. I think any 21” rim with 36 spoke holes would work. The width is actually engraved on the rim. The hubs are obviously different and that may require a different length spoke. My beta spokes were a tad shorter than the motocross rmz

You can swap KTM front wheels with Beta wheels, just use the appropriate spacers.  I have a spare set that I swap between my KTM 350SXF and Beta Xtrainer with no issues.  

You can swap KTM front wheels with Beta wheels, just use the appropriate spacers.  I have a spare set that I swap between my KTM 350SXF and Beta Xtrainer with no issues.  

Good to know. Do you know what year range?