Jump to content

What is this electrical fitting style called?

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, William1 said:

SAE connector.

*** Note make absolutely positive the bare terminal is ground on your bike. I never use them, I either use a WeatherPak, or a Molex with a weather tight cover.

SAE 2 flat type.   I bought this one to use to wire in an accessory.  https://www.amazon.com/Hopkins-47965-2-Pole-Flat-Extension/dp/B0002Q80RW

Here's a SAE to USB adaptor some people use on their bikes.   https://www.amazon.com/MICTUNING-Adapter-Waterproof-Motorcycle-Cellphone/dp/B01MSK7ZAV/ref=sr_1_2?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1510174550&sr=1-2&keywords=sae+2+flat+usb+adapter&dpID=417mYqQW1bL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Some bikes have those installed from the factory, that makes using a battery tender real easy.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with: