Here's the deal.. I'm visiting my mom for the next month or so and probably will be coming a couple times a year to visit..
Since I don't live here I don't really have a bike so looking to see of maybe anyone has a spare bike and needs a riding buddy. If i can find something cheap i may willing to pick it up just so i can ride where im here.
I'm more than happy to help pay for gas or any other expenses.
I have a car and can move around freely and have a bunch of spare time for the next month. I'm also decent with a wrench so willing to help work on your bikes or really anything.
I just love riding and need to make some friends here .
I ride woods/trails back home where I live in Belize.. I literally ride daily unless the bike is being worked on 7
Little about myself. 26 year old dude. Into sports and pretty much anything outdoors. Hunting fishing shooting guns camping whatever.. I love dirt riding. Rode about a year or two or track when I was younger. Then picked up another bike about a year and a half ago.i ride a yz450f so know what it's like jumping on a stallion... I'm experienced enough not to trash your bike and shouldn't hold u back. And I'm not broke so if I break something I'll pay for it. I understand this sport is expensive and it's a big risk to let some random dude on ur bike.
I'm a decent rider for sure. I mean I crash every now and again but I've never seriously injured myself or screwed up a bike. I'm very level headed and know not to go too far out of my comfort zone or ride too far above my skill level. That said; I shouldn't hold u back on the trails or anything like that unless you are keeping her pinned on rev limited the whole time.

Edited by BZab