What app ?

Hi guys , I've just purchased a phone mount for the bars .. im looking to run an app for the Speedo etc , for trail riding , what apps do u guys recommend ?

I use strava to track my rides. Not sure if it shows the current speed though. Why are you doing this? I would think looking down at the phone would be very distracting and phones won’t be accurate with all the change in speed.

Actually DigiHUD is an extremely accurate speedo app.

6 hours ago, Garygriff89 said:

Hi guys , I've just purchased a phone mount for the bars .. im looking to run an app for the Speedo etc , for trail riding , what apps do u guys recommend ?

Android or Apple?

And do want just a speedo/odometer?

I use 'Speedometer' (literally what it's called). The symbol is a black square with 69 in blue lettering. It has an odometer function, average speed and other stuff too. Doesn't work in buildings but outside never had an issue. I'm an android user.

3 minutes ago, smirmeister said:

I use 'Speedometer' (literally what it's called). The symbol is a black square with 69 in blue lettering. It has an odometer function, average speed and other stuff too. Doesn't work in buildings but outside never had an issue. I'm an android user.

Is this a free thing or do you have to buy, lease or rent it? Is it easy to install and get up and running? Now the big question, does it wash the dishes? OK I can get by without the dish washing feature.

It's free, all I did was download it and whenever I need it I turn on my GPS. When it connects to x amount of satellites I'm ready to go. Oh, you can change the colours too!

Might I add I use it with mobile data disabled, works fine too.

locus, speedometer, tracking/recording, maps, geocaching, tons more

Geo Tracker.  

On 11/9/2017 at 5:28 PM, smirmeister said:

It's free, all I did was download it and whenever I need it I turn on my GPS. When it connects to x amount of satellites I'm ready to go. Oh, you can change the colours too!

Might I add I use it with mobile data disabled, works fine too.

I have been using the ED app, but weight is a problem.

IMG_20171101_085108.jpg

I'd say so! With that on the handle bar you'd need one of those new-fangled Husqvarna 701 enduros to get around (maybe even a trailer!)

I use velcro and attach him to the tank.