Clutch side engine cover gasket?

I have a slight oil leak at the clutch side engine cover gasket. I seen in the service manual it shows to grease 2 small o-rings on the engine before reinstall the cover with a new gasket along with making sure the water pump shaft is lined up. For those who have replaced this gasket are there any other things I should know or buy before hand and did anyone actually find the 2 small black o-rings and replace them?

Thanks

what year bike and im assuming where exactly is the leak? assuming its by the water pump, most bikes will have an impeller vent between the water and oil side. Its there to tell you which of the seals is leaking. if water is leaking out, than the pump (water) side impeller seal is shot. needles to say if its oil than the impeller oil seal is leaking. in my experience it is sometimes the impeller shaft itself that gets worn down and cant hold a seal anymore. again im assuming its coming out the case vent here until you can clearify...

what year bike and im assuming where exactly is the leak? assuming its by the water pump, most bikes will have an impeller vent between the water and oil side. Its there to tell you which of the seals is leaking. if water is leaking out, than the pump (water) side impeller seal is shot. needles to say if its oil than the impeller oil seal is leaking. in my experience it is sometimes the impeller shaft itself that gets worn down and cant hold a seal anymore. again im assuming its coming out the case vent here until you can clearify...

I do know that it’s oil and coming from the engine side cover gasket. The section of gasket that is leaking is between the cylinder and the oil filter. It looks easy enough but nothing is ever easy haha.