The beauty of the 390

The great thing about this motor is that you can choose to ride it a gear high or not. I have been enjoying switching between lugging down low and riding with some rpms. What a fantastic motor! 

• Like 9

I would say the 500 is the same way. Love the long stroke motors!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, gaortiz said:

I would say the 500 is the same way. Love the long stroke motors!

I agree, I can idle along if I want or need to, but when I want to open it up and want to haul the mail . . . 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, firffighter said:

The great thing about this motor is that you can choose to ride it a gear high or not. I have been enjoying switching between lugging down low and riding with some rpms. What a fantastic motor! 

On the payroll? ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YHGEORGE said:

On the payroll? ;)

Haha, yeah, just waiting for that call from Beta to be a factory rider!  Wonder if they're looking for a fat,  slow, middle aged guy to put on the payroll? Probably will be waiting awhile.  :cool:

16 minutes ago, djl2014 said:

Beautiful trail. Where is it?

Central Oregon.  Awesome place to ride! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, firffighter said:

Central Oregon.  Awesome place to ride! 

I Think I'd like to retire to that area. Gotta get outta California. Beautiful weather, but the politics are ridiculous.

Edited by randysoo
  • Like 2

Is that China Hat?  Been meaning to get out there.  We usually do winter ride if no snow.  BTW, I feel the same way about the 250RR motor.  :-)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bryanaverill said:

Is that China Hat?  Been meaning to get out there.  We usually do winter ride if no snow.  BTW, I feel the same way about the 250RR motor.  :-)

Hey Bryan. It's 3 trails OHV near Crescent.  Great riding area. 

And yes, when I ride my brother's beta 250rr,  I'm always impressed. An amazing 2 stroke motor.  He has the RB carb and head mod and its the most linearsmooth power delivery 2 stroke I've been on.