The beauty of the 390

The great thing about this motor is that you can choose to ride it a gear high or not. I have been enjoying switching between lugging down low and riding with some rpms. What a fantastic motor! 

I would say the 500 is the same way. Love the long stroke motors!

9 minutes ago, gaortiz said:

I would say the 500 is the same way. Love the long stroke motors!

I agree, I can idle along if I want or need to, but when I want to open it up and want to haul the mail . . . 

21 minutes ago, firffighter said:

The great thing about this motor is that you can choose to ride it a gear high or not. I have been enjoying switching between lugging down low and riding with some rpms. What a fantastic motor! 

On the payroll? ;)

1 minute ago, YHGEORGE said:

On the payroll? ;)

Haha, yeah, just waiting for that call from Beta to be a factory rider!  Wonder if they're looking for a fat,  slow, middle aged guy to put on the payroll? Probably will be waiting awhile.  :cool:

Beautiful trail. Where is it?

16 minutes ago, djl2014 said:

Beautiful trail. Where is it?

Central Oregon.  Awesome place to ride! 

13 hours ago, firffighter said:

I Think I'd like to retire to that area. Gotta get outta California. Beautiful weather, but the politics are ridiculous.

Edited by randysoo

Nice.  I missed out on a BYOB 2017.  I hope to change that for 2018!

NC

On 11/10/2017 at 5:59 AM, randysoo said:

I Think I'd like to retire to that area. Gotta get outta California. Beautiful weather, but the politics are ridiculous.

Where isn’t it ridiculous..

390 motor is amazing! Lug it or wind it. It does it all.

Is that China Hat?  Been meaning to get out there.  We usually do winter ride if no snow.  BTW, I feel the same way about the 250RR motor.  :-)

1 hour ago, bryanaverill said:

Is that China Hat?  Been meaning to get out there.  We usually do winter ride if no snow.  BTW, I feel the same way about the 250RR motor.  :-)

Hey Bryan. It's 3 trails OHV near Crescent.  Great riding area. 

And yes, when I ride my brother's beta 250rr,  I'm always impressed. An amazing 2 stroke motor.  He has the RB carb and head mod and its the most linearsmooth power delivery 2 stroke I've been on.