Sedona 907

Put it on rear.  It replaced At81 dunlop.

Bitch to mount....

However I'm at 8psi with a stock thin tube.

Hooks up good. Dang.

Fyi.

Cheers. 

Hey, I have had the same experience with my YZ125!  I bought the tire on a whim because of a sale price ($52).  It is very narrow for a 100/90 19 tire (people walking by the bike notice the weird tread pattern, and then invariably comment on how narrow it is), but it hooks up really well.  The sidewall is stiff, so I've been running only about 9psi for woods riding duty.  I will buy another for sure, even at regular price.  

BTW, other Sedona tires I have tried really suck.  They got this one right.

Edited by rpt50

This has turned into one of my favorite tires for rocky single tract.  I run it at 6 PSI with Tubliss on my '03 YZ265WR and my '03 KX223WR.

I ran some on my ktm 250xc. They were absolute garbage. No feel, no grip. I’d never buy them again. $7 more gets me brand new Pirelli mx32 set at the track.

They only work on blue bikes. Says so on the sidewall:)

They are awesome on hard pack and rocks with low pressure. It's my go-to summer tire.

14 minutes ago, woods-rider said:

They are awesome on hard pack and rocks with low pressure. It's my go-to summer tire.

Yep I agree.. I did however find them to break down quickly then start getting punctured easily...  

Yep I agree.. I did however find them to break down quickly then start getting punctured easily...  

I had the exact opposite experience. They lasted a long time for me and are one of only two tires that I have yet to puncture over the past 8 years running tubliss front and rear.

Happy Sedona guy here.  Running tubliss around 5 psi.  I've been in everything but pure sand conditions and it hooks up great.  

IMG_3633.jpg

12 hours ago, woods-rider said:

I had the exact opposite experience. They lasted a long time for me and are one of only two tires that I have yet to puncture over the past 8 years running tubliss front and rear.

I run tubliss too.  We must have sharper rocks here or something....I think I had 4 plugs in my last one..:banghead:

Edited by Nevada Al
I run tubliss too.  We must have sharper rocks here or something....I think I had 4 plugs in my last one..:banghead:

Could be. I get about 2-5 flats a year (about the same I was getting before tubliss) so I’m not easy on my tires.