YZ325 ESR Big Bore Power Valve Question

I am just finishing up putting together an ESR 325 big bore kit and was wondering if you guys could help me out? The ESR cylinder uses a spring power valve and hence the power valve linkage attachment to the cylinder does not rotate like it does on the stock one. Because of this, I'm not sure if I should torque the bolt all the way down or leave it a little loose with loctite so it doesn't bind?  I am worried if I torque it down it will bind the linkage. If you have any insight I'd appreciate it. I tried to call ESR but I think they are closed today and I'd like to ride this weekend. I have attached a picture of the bolt hole I'm talking about and my almost completed engine. Any one have one and can shed any light?

21316221_496854774007659_1622403599393700289_o.png

IMAG0701.jpg

Mine is Tightened, but not Torqued, this linkage is not used, it doesn't even move. Mine has been like that for over a year.

I don't know why you would even leave the linkage in.  Remove it and the governor completely.  Otherwise, yes, I would torque it down.  

Thank you for the replies. I spoke with another guy that has one, he got a longer bolt that bottoms out in hole just before the linkage gets tight. That way it is free to rotate if it wants to but is also torqued to spec. I copied this idea as it sounded like the best of both worlds. 

In regards to removing the linkage completely, I did think about it but then I'd have a hole where it comes out of the clutch cover for stuff to get into the clutch and trans. I figured ESR took the effort to make all the provisions to keep the linkage, there must be a reason. Is it just to keep debris out, or to keep the rotational inertia balanced, or something I haven't thought of yet? I'm not smart enough to know so I kept it.

I think the reason is people are lazy and most wont go through the extra effort to remove the linkage and governor.  Easy enough to plug a hole...