2002 drz400s with supermoto wheels!!!

What’s up fellas I️ had a drz years ago that was a sm with carb mrd and stage 2 cams.... well I’ve got another now and I️ want dual sport wheels for it!! Where is the best place to find some Used wheels? I’ve got a fcr for it and have a buddy that’s making me a custom exhaust.... before I️ get bashed they guy is a genius and build custom race car headers for a living!! I️ wanted something different so.... I’m thinking I’m going to keep the sumoto setup no dual sport it for most of the time. Also probably going to put a rekluse in it as well!!

• Like 1

What’s up fellas I got the exhaust almost done gotta drill out the rivers and take that cap off to make it look shorter.... and I’ve got the fcr to put on but I’ve gotta get a boot kit..... I rejetted the stock carb but it is still a little lean up top at wot!

Sold already lol I had. Buddy wanting it so I let the bike go. I’m goin to pickup a 2009 ktm 300 Xc-w for some more fun!! I’ll probably try and get a tag for t so I can ride some dual sport roads around my area!!

• Like 1