AUS-X Night one results

3 hours ago, jetfuel said:

RC vs Ronnie

:lol:  That's awesome.  I'll bet those two were laughing their asses off off-camera after that ending and the little show at the end.

Funny stuff.  

RMac didn't look too bad, and RC can still whip the heck out of it.

1st observation.... that track sucks

2nd - Did Ronnie throw the race for the GOAT?

3rd - Ronnie Mac looked a little hurt after that body slam

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Fryboy said:

1st observation.... that track sucks

2nd - Did Ronnie throw the race for the GOAT?

3rd - Ronnie Mac looked a little hurt after that body slam

Everyone knows a WWE takedown is as real as a JS7 comeback 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, indy rider said:

Damn that track was short. 30 second lap times. What? No real stadiums down under?

Stadiums here are either to big or to small. Track there is terrible. Anderson did good to come from dead last to second on a track like that 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Juman5 said:

Who was the hammerhead that tackled Jimmy?  Coming off a broken sternum, I'd be pissed if I were Jimmy.

Yeah, im sure he had no idea that was about to happen. Wasnt like it was staged or anything. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jcross312 said:

Yeah, im sure he had no idea that was about to happen. Wasnt like it was staged or anything. 

Ronnie Mac weighs how much in your opinion?   That was a straight slam by a 255 lb monster into HARD (not fake ass springy mats think bed) DIRT !!!  Ronnie Mac had his head slam into the ground.  I'd bet he was knocked out or concussed for sure.  He looked knocked out

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Fryboy said:

Ronnie Mac weighs how much in your opinion?   That was a straight slam by a 255 lb monster into HARD (not fake ass springy mats think bed) DIRT !!!  Ronnie Mac had his head slam into the ground.  I'd bet he was knocked out or concussed for sure.  He looked knocked out

lol nice troll

• Like 1

Yeah man, I looked at it again and I think you're right. Looked like some stone cold Steve Austin shit. Suprised they didn't throw in a folding chair. The Mac was definitely fazed. He couldn't even roost RC properly afterwards.

I know RC said he made a mistake but holy hell did he go the wrong way? Anyone have video of it? 

Not sure UR69 crash and tackle weren't planned. Looks a little staged.