Power bomb or mega bomb for WR

Thanks for the input. I don't ride aggressive by any means and I am sure the regular power bomb would be fine. Doing a full system over the winter, just seeing what others have experienced. Power bomb is definitely cheaper and I don't want to restrict top end too much. 

Edited by morphrider

9 minutes ago, morphrider said:

Would still need a free flowing exhaust to make a BB worth the coin there. There is a thread showing dyno data from a guy who installed the BB with this exhaust system that rides in the same state as me, same elevation. Note well taken.

Just did a quick look around and came up with exhaust for corvettes and such, so what is this BB you are talking about? What did I miss this time, somebody please turn the lites on and no I'm not talking about Miller.

3 minutes ago, irme42day said:

Just did a quick look around and came up with exhaust for corvettes and such, so what is this BB you are talking about? What did I miss this time, somebody please turn the lites on and no I'm not talking about Miller.

Big Bore kit. I think in the other thread he installed the 290, can't recall exactly.

• 3 weeks later...
Thumperrider, 

I was looking at the Cylinderworks kit with out installing the crank.  Was that all you did to get to 270 on your newer bike?  Do you think nthat mod with out the crank is worth it?

Yes, the 270 kit, 13/50 gearing and the custom map and the bike rips.
  • Like 1