Broke off Rear Rotor Bolt

I managed to snap one of the bolts flush with the hub when installing a new rotor. Its in there with blue loctite. I've never used an easyout.  ITs an M6 bolt but not sure which easyout to use.  Suggestions please. 

heaps of youtube clips on how to do it

buy top quality extractors

Yeah, my neighbour is a big time boat/tractor mechanic and he gives us a big hand when this kind of thing happens.  One of us broke a front sprocket bolt right off flush with the sprocket the other day and we used a high quality extractor to get it out.  About the only way imo.  Go ahead and search youtube for a "hack" but i doubt you will find one.  Good luck!

Thanks soanz and slicing. Picked up an extractor kit for $5 at lowes. Worked fine. 

I would first heat it up with a heat gun or carefully with a torch  to release the Loctite.

6 hours ago, shredmasterz said:

I would first heat it up with a heat gun or carefully with a torch  to release the Loctite.

Thanks, yes I used a soldering gun (not my idea, read it somewhere) and held it on the the bolt for about 5 mins. 

good to hear, I have a bolt that is broken off in my sons CRF 150 that I will have to tackle at some point.  Nothing leaking now so until I pull that side of the case apart its staying put.

Nickerkx,  FYI, I bought the Irwin kit.  Comes with a drill bit and extractor.  The bit was horrid.  Lost its edge with one rotation.  Have a good bit ready.  The extractor worked fine.  Good luck.