Sweat in my eyes maxi pad on my head

So I sweat when I ride and when the sweat saturates the foam in my goggles and I hit some chop or braking bumps the droplets of sweat go all over the inside of my goggles and I can't see anything and eventually have to turn them around. This happens with every brand I've tried, recently I saw a little blip about using feminine hygiene products to soak up more of the sweat. How do I situate the maxi pad so it does not move out of place when I get head shake? There has to be a trick here to this that I'm missing. How do I put the maxi pad on my goggles right? Help!

image.png

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Casing-daily said:

So I sweat when I ride and when the sweat saturates the foam in my goggles and I hit some chop or braking bumps the droplets of sweat go all over the inside of my goggles and I can't see anything and eventually have to turn them around. This happens with every brand I've tried, recently I saw a little blip about using feminine hygiene products to soak up more of the sweat. How do I situate the maxi pad so it does not move out of place when I get head shake? There has to be a trick here to this that I'm missing. How do I put the maxi pad on my goggles right? Help!

image.png

I would have assumed that YOU already had the ones with the adhesive strips and just stick-em to your forehead

IM-1335.jpg

• Like 3

So I've used this trick every now and again ( when it's super hot out) because I sweat like a pig. What I do is use scissors to cut the pad in a strip just a bit bigger than the goggle foam. Strip off the backing and stick it right to the goggle foam. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, CDNSXV said:

Yeah, but which ones do you use?  Light days or heavy flow days? :D 

Luckily I haven't reached the age yet where I pee a little when I laugh so neither. My question is do you sync up your days with your friends? ?

21 hours ago, Dmouse said:

Zimbabwe is a warm place! When I used to regularly drink a lot of beer, I would sweat when I ate

If I'm not mistaken @Casing-dailymoved from Lichtenstein to Zimbabwe cus he couldn't deal with the cold. Now he has to deal with sweating while he's eating ?

• Like 4

I've used these in the past and for some reason I stored them in my shaving kit bag.

Then once on a business trip at the airport security line they opened my shaving kit, I got a puzzled look when they saw the maxi-pad.....I didn't even try to explain. Ha

P.S.  I sweat so much they would not stay in place.

Good Luck!

I play paintball along with dirt bike riding and many other hobbies. But what I do to remedy sweat getting into my eyes is what I learned from paintball. I use my headband from paintball under my helmet and rest the top of the goggles foam area on the headband and no more sweat issues, i do this in paintball too as it fixed it their as well. The headband absorbs all your sweat and you won't look dumb with a maxi pad lol

• Like 1

image.png.ab319603f2e8b705a21f6ae814690e38.png

Duct tape....... ?