So I'm rebuilding the bottom end on my CRF250R 2010. All of the bearings on the case had openings on the back sides so I was easily able to just tap them out. But on one side of the case there is a bearing on the gears that is closed on the back side. So you have no access to the back of the bearing to tap it out. I didn't have a bearing puller (bad enought I had to spend $30 on the flywheel puller that took about 10 seconds to use before going back in the toolbox to hopefully never be used again) but I've used this method before for swingarm bearings and a few other bearings. I'm using a Shield Anchor. It's a concrete anchor for construction. I insert it through a socket and in the bearing. Tighten the anchor and then tap the bottom of the socket. Wholla! Bearing out in a minute. No case damage, just a cut on my finger. The first pic below shows the bearing puller installed. You can see after a few taps the bearing is coming out. The second pic shows using an open end wrench to tab the socket up. The vice grips are used to cancel the vibration in my hand. The rags on the engine casing are to keep the wrench from contacting the gasket surface edge of the case. You are tapping away from the case so you should make any contact with the wrench and case anyway. The rag is just precaution. The third pic shows the bearing out. The fourth pic is a close up of the shield anchor and the last is a pic of what they look like. These have saved me numerous times. Just thought I'd share with you guys. I've used this one bolt a lot and it's held up over time. It might be a good idea to keep a few sizes of these in the tool box.