I'm back in the game!

just picked up a new 230. I missed my old 2008 so bad I had to gat another one.!

20171111_153922.jpg

Your not back in the real game until you get a two stroker.

I am a single track hound. And normally ride a YZ250 Tamed down. Also have a 83 Husqvarna WR250 for AHRMA and playing around on. And I ride some trials. With my 74TY250 for vintage. And my 315r montesa for modern stuff. I am good with the smokers! I bought a 230 back in 08 to ride with my kids. And loved it. They stopped riding and I sold it a few years later. Then I keep finding my self getting into rougher and rougher single track. And start thinking! I need another 230! Plus I really Enjoy doing trail work. And this bike is great for that. East TN. can get pretty rough!

The 230 is fun to ride. Also fun to work on and message into your ride. I’ve got other bikes also but the 230 is so simple and fun and the magic button makes the right knee happy.

21 hours ago, Hudson Charlton said:

Your not back in the real game until you get a two stroker. emoji12.png

Who knew owning a 230F would come with groupies?  It is a difficult responsibility, one we should consider an honor. 

Edited by MetricMuscle

I had the power up needle in my 08. And then went to the 03/04 needle and like it better. I still have the power up needle. But I have ordered a new 03/04 needle and jets. with a UNI filter. I think I am going to try bruces dampener rod mod out. And a RSW clamp. what is the tallest bar clamp you can run. With the stock cables?

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:41 PM, scumbucket said:

just picked up a new 230. I missed my old 2008 so bad I had to gat another one.!

Where are you in Tennessee?  I'm in Knoxville, need to find folks to go riding with.

I second the question of :

where do you live...?

they looks so nice when they are all new and clean...im still racing and rocking my 2003 and its getting a little "used" looking, still operating fine, so I have no need to replace it...between the bike and me, I wonder who will go terminal first ...? 

I am in Knoxville.

15 minutes ago, scumbucket said:

I am in Knoxville.

We need to go ride Royal Blue!

Sure.

11 hours ago, scumbucket said:

I am in Knoxville.

My wife works in Knoxville...

I work in Chattanooga....

We live halfway between...

Hoping to score a job in Knoxville and move closer .... We both hate the drive ... And I hate where I work....