New Rims

I cant decide if i want black rims or silver. I need new rims and need help deciding.IMG_1432.jpgIMG_1403.jpg

Black, adds extra horsepower 

Keep them silver, black rims can look old pretty quick.

I have black rims on mine currently, and have very similar graphics like yours, maybe this photo of mine you can get a idea of the look you might be going for..

Hope this helps

201708221379916954.jpg.c23f15092887519f2f6dc4faea9938b9.jpg

keep them silver - black looks shite - doesnt match anything

Black look cool but scratch easy. If you are looking for lasting looks, go silver.

23 minutes ago, jmcr125 said:

Black look cool but scratch easy. If you are looking for lasting looks, go silver.

True. In my experience it doesn't matter on a CRF though...the spinny bits will spit out the bottom of the crankcase way before rims have the chance to look bad!!!

:goofy::p;)

Edited by G.P.

Black makes you faster😂

Enduro28, your front brake line is routed wrong. (it goes behind the fork)

Black rims, flashy graphics etc.  Boy would these bikes get scratched up bad after a day of off-roading where I like to venture.

Edited by mlatour
12 hours ago, Chumbag said:

I cant decide if i want black rims or silver. I need new rims and need help deciding.IMG_1432.jpgIMG_1403.jpg

why not get gold anodized rims they pop

team-weinert-did-002.jpg

Enduro28, your front brake line is routed wrong. (it goes behind the fork)

Black rims, flashy graphics etc.  Boy would these bikes get scratched up bad after a day of off-roading where I like to venture.

Yes, actually the bike looks way different now than it did in that photo. Haven't gotten around into taking updated pics, so sometimes I use that old photo right after I completed building my bike at the time

Black looks cool but they scratch up pretty easy during tire changes.  Also, when they're not perfectly clean, they show the dirt more.

Excel A60 is the strongest thing out there because of the hard anodizing process used. Damn near bullet proof. They only come in black.

On 13/11/2017 at 8:31 PM, Robert Malcolm John Livingstone said:

why not get gold anodized rims they pop

team-weinert-did-002.jpg

gold goes with ya forks too :)