Jump to content

KOM Training

Recommended Posts

Got a pile of half worn tires. Got a two stroke ready for battle. The weather is getting cool. It’s time for riding the rocks!!!! IMG_4431.jpg

 

I’m planning on doing the KOM ride before I die.

 

I need some guys to help me train. I need to lose at least 20lbs. I also need to up my game in the rocks.

 

We should get a few guys to do this ride.

 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I can help you lose the 20


See, I was scared you were gonna say that. Dec 2nd. Pick your mountain, I’m in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Anvil said:

 

Got a pile of half worn tires. Got a two stroke ready for battle. The weather is getting cool. It’s time for riding the rocks!!!! IMG_4431.jpg

 

I’m planning on doing the KOM ride before I die.

 

I need some guys to help me train. I need to lose at least 20lbs. I also need to up my game in the rocks.

 

We should get a few guys to do this ride.

 

 

 

Practice on your own as much as possible. I was alone most of the time when I tried KOM. Practice reading a gps while riding is paramount. It can save you a ton of energy and time. Cost me half an hour minimum getting off course not to mention energy and fuel.

Edited by TOMSQVARNA
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, The Anvil said:

 


See, I was scared you were gonna say that. Dec 2nd. Pick your mountain, I’m in.

 

Let's do it brother

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Anvil said:

 

Got a pile of half worn tires. Got a two stroke ready for battle. The weather is getting cool. It’s time for riding the rocks!!!! IMG_4431.jpg

 

I’m planning on doing the KOM ride before I die.

 

I need some guys to help me train. I need to lose at least 20lbs. I also need to up my game in the rocks.

 

We should get a few guys to do this ride.

 

 

 

Dude you've got a killer place to practice that type of stuff in your back yard. It's a hundred miles away from me and I'm there as much as possible. The Purg.....:devil:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, The Anvil said:

 

Got a pile of half worn tires. Got a two stroke ready for battle. The weather is getting cool. It’s time for riding the rocks!!!! IMG_4431.jpg

 

I’m planning on doing the KOM ride before I die.

 

I need some guys to help me train. I need to lose at least 20lbs. I also need to up my game in the rocks.

 

We should get a few guys to do this ride.

 

 

 

Buy a mountain bike or road bike and start training, you will need cardio and weight loss. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Anvil said:

I can ride all day. I can exercise for 2 minutes

Dude you don't need any exercise. Anyone who can put away a couple cases of beer the night before a hard ride and not have more than a few hours of sleep on top of it, just needs some rest and a lot of water. So I guess you just need to start throwing them back a few hours earlier and you'll be good. :lol:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Anvil said:

I can ride all day. I can exercise for 2 minutes

Ha, Ha!  A lot of guys can ride all day until they they go anaerobic, then they drop like flies.  Fitness always separates riders even at the same ability.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ha, Ha!  A lot of guys can ride all day until they they go anaerobic, then they drop like flies.  Fitness always separates riders even at the same ability.


Yep I know.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 4Kracing said:

Ha, Ha!  A lot of guys can ride all day until they they go anaerobic, then they drop like flies.  Fitness always separates riders even at the same ability.

but what about when said rider then goes "fully gone"??

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know he's dead now right...  proof positive that a healthy lifestyle will eventually kill you sure as booze & cigarettes.  :prof:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You know he's dead now right...  proof positive that a healthy lifestyle will eventually kill you sure as booze & cigarettes.  :prof:



Drastic times call for drastic measures. I️ need to drop lbs, and now egg nog is available. I’ve already drank 1 gallon of it. I️m just gonna have to ride more, there, it’s settled.

Who is up for a ride in ypl tomorrow. I’ll show you a new little section the orphan and I️ have been working on.
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Anvil said:

I️ need to drop lbs, and now egg nog is available. I’ve already drank 1 gallon of it. I️m just gonna have to ride more, there, it’s settled.

Just thin it with beer. :thumbsup:

Edited by Jeff aka Bolt
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Anvil said:

 

 


Drastic times call for drastic measures. I️ need to drop lbs, and now egg nog is available. I’ve already drank 1 gallon of it. I️m just gonna have to ride more, there, it’s settled.

Who is up for a ride in ypl tomorrow. I’ll show you a new little section the orphan and I️ have been working on.

 

 

What about Friday?  I think Matt needs a better name than the orphan too.

Edited by KDY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×