KOM Training

Got a pile of half worn tires. Got a two stroke ready for battle. The weather is getting cool. It’s time for riding the rocks!!!! IMG_4431.jpg

I’m planning on doing the KOM ride before I die.

I need some guys to help me train. I need to lose at least 20lbs. I also need to up my game in the rocks.

We should get a few guys to do this ride.

I can help you lose the 20

I can help you lose the 20

See, I was scared you were gonna say that. Dec 2nd. Pick your mountain, I’m in.
11 minutes ago, The Anvil said:

Got a pile of half worn tires. Got a two stroke ready for battle. The weather is getting cool. It’s time for riding the rocks!!!! IMG_4431.jpg

I need some guys to help me train. I need to lose at least 20lbs. I also need to up my game in the rocks.

Practice on your own as much as possible. I was alone most of the time when I tried KOM. Practice reading a gps while riding is paramount. It can save you a ton of energy and time. Cost me half an hour minimum getting off course not to mention energy and fuel.

Edited by TOMSQVARNA
43 minutes ago, The Anvil said:

See, I was scared you were gonna say that. Dec 2nd. Pick your mountain, I’m in.

Let's do it brother

Keto 

4 hours ago, The Anvil said:

Dude you've got a killer place to practice that type of stuff in your back yard. It's a hundred miles away from me and I'm there as much as possible. The Purg.....:devil:

So far I have started jogging

IMG_4830.jpg

20 hours ago, The Anvil said:

Buy a mountain bike or road bike and start training, you will need cardio and weight loss. 

I can ride all day. I can exercise for 2 minutes

3 hours ago, The Anvil said:

Dude you don't need any exercise. Anyone who can put away a couple cases of beer the night before a hard ride and not have more than a few hours of sleep on top of it, just needs some rest and a lot of water. So I guess you just need to start throwing them back a few hours earlier and you'll be good. :lol:

5 hours ago, The Anvil said:

Ha, Ha!  A lot of guys can ride all day until they they go anaerobic, then they drop like flies.  Fitness always separates riders even at the same ability.

Ha, Ha!  A lot of guys can ride all day until they they go anaerobic, then they drop like flies.  Fitness always separates riders even at the same ability.

Yep I know.
1 hour ago, 4Kracing said:

but what about when said rider then goes "fully gone"??

IMG_4902.jpg

But a book to help training. It just got real

You know he's dead now right...  proof positive that a healthy lifestyle will eventually kill you sure as booze & cigarettes.  :prof:

You know he's dead now right...  proof positive that a healthy lifestyle will eventually kill you sure as booze & cigarettes.  :prof:

Drastic times call for drastic measures. I️ need to drop lbs, and now egg nog is available. I’ve already drank 1 gallon of it. I️m just gonna have to ride more, there, it’s settled.

Who is up for a ride in ypl tomorrow. I’ll show you a new little section the orphan and I️ have been working on.
2 minutes ago, The Anvil said:

I️ need to drop lbs, and now egg nog is available. I’ve already drank 1 gallon of it. I️m just gonna have to ride more, there, it’s settled.

Just thin it with beer. :thumbsup:

Edited by Jeff aka Bolt
2 hours ago, The Anvil said:

Drastic times call for drastic measures. I️ need to drop lbs, and now egg nog is available. I’ve already drank 1 gallon of it. I️m just gonna have to ride more, there, it’s settled.

Who is up for a ride in ypl tomorrow. I’ll show you a new little section the orphan and I️ have been working on.

What about Friday?  I think Matt needs a better name than the orphan too.

Edited by KDY