Spanksgiving 2017

It's that time of year again!

One week of adventures and spectacles with the finest hill critters southern California has to offer. We dabble in a little bit of everything for Spanksgiving. Everything from sand to trees and clay to rock. From smooth and flowing to torture and suffering. Whatever your flavor might be, we got it.

If you have a dirt bike and a desire for adventure, come out and ride.

The way i see it..

255818-heroes-are-remembered-legends-nev

Jawbone is where Legends are made.

You have a camp mom yet:devil:

What are the details of this ride event? 

has beens are forgotten, and wannabes stay home

have a good ride event.

8 hours ago, KennyMc said:

you should ride instead

The event starts the whole week of Thanksgiving and ends at the weekend. 

We park off of Jawbone canyon rd. one of the last dirts roads before it turns to the right.  It's marked with a 251? or some such number the wall hill climbs are to the right. It is about a mile before Jawbone cyn. turns to the right. We will be behind the bathrooms up against the foothills or one of the camps right about there. My Toyhauler is a Blue Ragen with a blue GMC diesel dually. Other Ricky will be there with a red Ragen toyhauler. Just ask around for The Snake or The Bombadier you'll find us. 

I usally go maybe on Monday then go home on Thanksgiving day to have dinner with the rest of the family. Then bring them up Friday morning and go home on Sunday. 

Edited by stevethe
8 hours ago, KennyMc said:

Ah yeah but don't wake her up!IMG_4557.JPG.e3f63a6aa1bcdf3620aca216c106e4b1.JPG

23 hours ago, stevethe said:

The event starts the whole week of Thanksgiving and ends at the weekend. 

We park off of Jawbone canyon rd. one of the last dirts roads before it turns to the right.  It's marked with a 251? or some such number the wall hill climbs are to the right. It is about a mile before Jawbone cyn. turns to the right. We will be behind the bathrooms up against the foothills or one of the camps right about there. My Toyhauler is a Blue Ragen with a blue GMC diesel dually. Other Ricky will be there with a red Ragen toyhauler. Just ask around for The Snake or The Bombadier you'll find us. 

I usally go maybe on Monday then go home on Thanksgiving day to have dinner with the rest of the family. Then bring them up Friday morning and go home on Sunday. 

What about the queerbait?? Where will it be?

2 minutes ago, Jimmy boy said:

Probably running around in her underpanties somewhere. We try to not ride with Esqueergos. 

for anybody interested, just pm me for exact location and details

The sights to be seen and ridden. The old wagon wheel trail. The Cyco ridge trail. The trooning canyon and others. 

Picture of the wagon wheel hill. There are easier trails there. 😲

IMG_1360.JPG

IMG_1361.JPG

IMG_1362.JPG

10 hours ago, TheW0LF said:

for anybody interested, just pm me for exact location and details

I thght Steve did that?

18 minutes ago, YZ Yankee said:

I thght Steve did that?

are you coming then?

19 minutes ago, YZ Yankee said:

I thght Steve did that?

The last time I gave instructions The Big Bob was headed to Barstow. 

Just now, stevethe said:

The last time I gave instructions The Big Bob was headed to Barstow. 

doing everything she could to sabotage herself

No We have double proof now, bartsow and snake pit, that I can not hang with you guys,  So this is Not me in your Spanksgiving future rides

thank you sir may i have another 1.jpg

My Cats are talking to me too, saying Papa please don't go to SoCal Donkeyland again

4Q1RQ.jpg

Edited by bigbob

Going back to my happy desert here in NorNev, with happy trail faces and proof I can sit on a normal happy slope without high siding.   I will miss the carnitas and margaritias.    Have a Great Thanksgiving Ride.   see THIS is hill  :cool:

P4100702.jpg

Edited by bigbob

C'mon, Bob. Don't listen to them pussies.

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 5:08 AM, Jimmy boy said:

tumblr_inline_mgpeo3qv6w1qdd89i.png

Note to all the jr. Dawg will be in Jawbone. So there will be some doable Frankie type rides. 😉👌

You know the type where they both get stuck but make it.  🤗😭

The Boy will be there from Friday on. The Jr. Boy probably won't make it due to studies. 🤔