Spanksgiving 2017

It's that time of year again!

One week of adventures and spectacles with the finest hill critters southern California has to offer. We dabble in a little bit of everything for Spanksgiving. Everything from sand to trees and clay to rock. From smooth and flowing to torture and suffering. Whatever your flavor might be, we got it.

If you have a dirt bike and a desire for adventure, come out and ride.

The way i see it..

255818-heroes-are-remembered-legends-nev

Jawbone is where Legends are made.

• Like 3

The event starts the whole week of Thanksgiving and ends at the weekend. 

We park off of Jawbone canyon rd. one of the last dirts roads before it turns to the right.  It's marked with a 251? or some such number the wall hill climbs are to the right. It is about a mile before Jawbone cyn. turns to the right. We will be behind the bathrooms up against the foothills or one of the camps right about there. My Toyhauler is a Blue Ragen with a blue GMC diesel dually. Other Ricky will be there with a red Ragen toyhauler. Just ask around for The Snake or The Bombadier you'll find us. 

I usally go maybe on Monday then go home on Thanksgiving day to have dinner with the rest of the family. Then bring them up Friday morning and go home on Sunday. 

Edited by stevethe
  • Like 4

23 hours ago, stevethe said:

The event starts the whole week of Thanksgiving and ends at the weekend. 

We park off of Jawbone canyon rd. one of the last dirts roads before it turns to the right.  It's marked with a 251? or some such number the wall hill climbs are to the right. It is about a mile before Jawbone cyn. turns to the right. We will be behind the bathrooms up against the foothills or one of the camps right about there. My Toyhauler is a Blue Ragen with a blue GMC diesel dually. Other Ricky will be there with a red Ragen toyhauler. Just ask around for The Snake or The Bombadier you'll find us. 

I usally go maybe on Monday then go home on Thanksgiving day to have dinner with the rest of the family. Then bring them up Friday morning and go home on Sunday. 

What about the queerbait?? Where will it be?

No We have double proof now, bartsow and snake pit, that I can not hang with you guys,  So this is Not me in your Spanksgiving future rides

thank you sir may i have another 1.jpg

My Cats are talking to me too, saying Papa please don't go to SoCal Donkeyland again

4Q1RQ.jpg

Edited by bigbob
  • Like 3

Going back to my happy desert here in NorNev, with happy trail faces and proof I can sit on a normal happy slope without high siding.   I will miss the carnitas and margaritias.    Have a Great Thanksgiving Ride.   see THIS is hill  :cool:

P4100702.jpg

Edited by bigbob
  • Like 3