What the heck was that!

First, holy crap RC can still totally shred. Looked like he was fresh out of retirement on that RM250. Skimmed the heck out of thise whiops.

Second, ronnie mac can also shred!

3rd, why did rc send mac into the stands, that was a helluva takeout.

4th, Why did ronnie mac get body slammed by that dumbass security guard dude at ausx? I hope for rons sake that was just part of the show, but that looked pretty real.

If it was planned then im also pissed, our sport really is going the way of pro wrestling if that's the case.

• Like 2

I heard that RMac made a statement before the race that he didn't like the NFL kneel downs (which I agree with), and rumor has it that RC didn't agree.  They had a disagreement in the pits, but when RMac rode over to talk to RC about it, he apparently dropped the bike, which damaged his throttle cable.  That's why he ghost rode the bike off the last turn, throttle cable stuck.  Otherwise, it's clear to anyone with a brain that RC needs to hand over the title of The Goat to RMac, because it's obvious Ronnie's the better rider.

The after-race incident was due to a private bet that RMac would win the race.  He went over and, during the argument with RC, said he wasn't paying him anything due to the rough riding.  The big dude is one of RC's buddies, and didn't like that comment very much so he jumped in.  Seems like a cheap shot to me.

The race was totally on the up and up, and all of these conspiracy theorists need to get a job and quit watching The X Files.

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, jcm3 said:

I heard that RMac made a statement before the race that he didn't like the NFL kneel downs (which I agree with), and rumor has it that RC didn't agree.  They had a disagreement in the pits, but when RMac rode over to talk to RC about it, he apparently dropped the bike, which damaged his throttle cable.  That's why he ghost rode the bike off the last turn, throttle cable stuck.  Otherwise, it's clear to anyone with a brain that RC needs to hand over the title of The Goat to RMac, because it's obvious Ronnie's the better rider.

The after-race incident was due to a private bet that RMac would win the race.  He went over and, during the argument with RC, said he wasn't paying him anything due to the rough riding.  The big dude is one of RC's buddies, and didn't like that comment very much so he jumped in.  Seems like a cheap shot to me.

The race was totally on the up and up, and all of these conspiracy theorists need to get a job and quit watching The X Files.

Sssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee....................................

• Like 5

Good lord Ricky's gut looked like he's growing another human inside of him. Jimmy needs to be put on suicide watch after that loss...

Edited by Casing-daily
  • Like 5

14 minutes ago, Casing-daily said:

Good lord Ricky's gut looked like he's growing another human inside of him. Jimmy needs to be put on suicide watch after that loss...

RMac rides one of the most unforgiving mx bikes ever made this side of a Suzuki TM 400 devil sycle.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Casing-daily said:

What's wrong with the tm the frame?

The ignition went from full retard to full advance all at once around 4000 rpm.  Makes the CR500 hit look like a feather brushing your nose.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 3

I thought it was pretty funny. For anyone getting upset about this scripted run needs to light'N up!!

• Like 8

Pretty funny how he wears tech 10s under those busted overalls. If I had to choose between protecting my face or feet/ankles I would go for the boots for sure. :ride:

Edited by Casing-daily
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, BBA said:

I thought it was pretty funny. For anyone getting upset about this scripted run needs to light'N up!!

Kinda hard to tell if it was scripted or not, but it probably was to a degree.  Seemed like it probably didnt go as planned...kinda hard to mix in some RMac comedy or humor with serious racing and RC would probably be the last guy that would ever want to be a part of that.  RC doesnt seem to be the type to screw around like that to get laughs. Also that security goon seemed alittle bit too serious for it to be planned. 

36 minutes ago, TDW said:

Kinda hard to tell if it was scripted or not, but it probably was to a degree.  Seemed like it probably didnt go as planned...kinda hard to mix in some RMac comedy or humor with serious racing and RC would probably be the last guy that would ever want to be a part of that.  RC doesnt seem to be the type to screw around like that to get laughs. Also that security goon seemed alittle bit too serious for it to be planned. 

Dude it was all scripted right down to the muscle head at the end. As for RC not screwing around you do know he is one of the biggest partiers out there right?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Arctic Pride said:

Canard, Albertson, Que...mostly

Canard is not part of it. Alberston's brother is supposedly the third stooge in the group.

• Like 2

Hamberger man needs to be checked for peds. Damn if he lost side of beef he would still be fast.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, BBA said:

Dude it was all scripted right down to the muscle head at the end. As for RC not screwing around you do know he is one of the biggest partiers out there right?

RC is all business when it comes to racing and has always been like that, but yes you can tell by looking at his gut he likes his beer and burgers!

The second night video is even worse to watch IMO, that interview at the end with RC!:thumbsdn:

Edited by TDW
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, BBA said:

Lies, all lies!!!

817297234557171375.jpg

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, BBA said:

After he retired? Caught up on all that missed out on booze same with the burgers? No way he could drink and crush game like that when he was competing lol. There's no way...

Edited by Casing-daily
  • Like 4