• Announcements

• Bryan Bosch

VIDEO RIDING TIP!   11/15/2017

How to ride rutted corners with Garrahan Off-Road Training

MotoXImage

Where will KR97 be in Race 4, Glendale, AZ 2018?

51 posts in this topic

It's hard not to pick one of the top two, Tomac or Musquin.  My heart says Tomac has more speed and will beat Musquin when he needs to, but my gut says Tomac will have more bad races than Musquin will.

I've said it before (sorry to repeat), but I think Roczen has the ability to ride at about 75% and still be a threat week to week with the current field.  If he can come out with enough speed to podium (which it seems like he could do within a few races), and be there from week to week, then he could still be a threat by the end of the season if Tomac and Musquin have a few bad races.  The problem with that is that he's gone down in two of the four races on the Honda (in the same fashion), so not sure if that's growing pains or if it's something to do with the way he rides the bike and it's characteristics.  Common sense say that it's just mistakes, but it seems kind of odd.

If I had to put money down, I'd say that Musquin will edge out Tomac for the title unless someone breaks through.

3 people like this

KR might have a new found maturity and ride more like Moose-can. He may only need to be at 75% of his former speed to wrap up the title ?

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, dirtbikesonny said:

KR might have a new found maturity and ride more like Moose-can. He may only need to be at 75% of his former speed to wrap up the title ?

Kind of like the year when Dungey won only one race (I think?), and barely lost the SX title even with a dnf due to the chain.  It just doesn't seem to me like the field is deep right now and a podium every week would keep him in it.  Tomac will probably learn from his experience, but he didn't seem to handle the pressure like a wily old veteran.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

I'll just be happy if he's running his old number 94 and not 97 :ride:

What a way to start a thread. I was trying not to type 2017 and went senile. Good on you. Thanks

3 people like this

If both Anderson and roczen complete the whole series Anderson will beat him.  That being said I don't think Rocz finishes the season.  

3 people like this

1 minute ago, KTMRider4Life said:

If both Anderson and roczen complete the whole series Anderson will beat him.  That being said I don't think Rocz finishes the season.  

I hope he does. If he doesn't lets hope I didn't jinx him and he ends up 97th. 

KRoc had plenty of speed last year for sure!! I doubt he can come back near 75%, but let's say he does. 75% wouldn't have been enough last year, and it certainly won't be enough this year either. 

Every year, the bar gets raised. What was enough last year, isn't enough the next year. That's how this sport is.

3 people like this

4 minutes ago, Casing-daily said:

First year is the recovery year, second season he's gonna anihillate the fields collective ass. 

Full compaction bro, shit pushed all the way in.

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Full compaction bro, shit pushed all the way in.

Bro history will be made.

He's getting ready to booty rape more people than has ever been booty raped simultaneously in the history of man. New record.

Edited by Casing-daily
1 person likes this

It's a coin flip if Kenny will even be at A1.
If he does show, there is a good chance that he will probably race a few races then realize that noddle of an arm is not in any condition to compete. I see him missing next years MX as well.

4 people like this

Bro history will be made.
He's getting ready to booty rape more people than has ever been booty raped simultaneously in the history of man. New record.

I haven't heard a thing about him leaving honda?

12 hours ago, M1Garand said:

It's a coin flip if Kenny will even be at A1.
If he does show, there is a good chance that he will probably race a few races then realize that noddle of an arm is not in any condition to compete. I see him missing next years MX as well.

How is it a coin flip?  It's no more of a coin flip than it is for any other "active" rider. 

He said he's going to be there.  A crash in practice is the the ONLY way he doesn't line up for A1.

2 people like this

23 minutes ago, Mudd94 said:

How is it a coin flip?  It's no more of a coin flip than it is for any other "active" rider. 

He said he's going to be there.  A crash in practice is the the ONLY way he doesn't line up for A1.

There's many, many ways he might not show up for A1. In the end, it's merely speculation until that day arrives.

3 people like this

Aw Christ here we go again with the "I don't see it happening" bs.

Outdoors 2018 he's gonna prove what can be done when committed.

Prolly make a lot of people who claim they were never the same after a big injury feel like little bitches...

2 people like this

If Kenny holeshots he might be able to win. Its the bumping and grinding in sx that I'm scared for him about. I'd hate to see him even crash lightly. Poor bastard.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Casing-daily said:

Aw Christ here we go again with the "I don't see it happening" bs.

Outdoors 2018 he's gonna prove what can be done when committed.

Prolly make a lot of people who claim they were never the same after a big injury feel like little bitches...

I certainly hope I'm wrong!! I'd love to see him come back strong!!!!

I just don't see it is all.