Los Angeles area Old Man, Rehab, and Vet Riders thread

LOL . . . When the suffering never stops!!!  Who needs Donkeyland when you've got arthritis and a torn this and that!!!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, schmo said:

LOL . . . When the suffering never stops!!!  Who needs Donkeyland when you've got arthritis and a torn this and that!!!

Ex Zactly.  I'm just gonna roll down a flight of concrete steps with my helmet on, and get the suffering over with....

• Like 5

23 hours ago, THE KRAN said:

Ex Zactly.  I'm just gonna roll down a flight of concrete steps with my helmet on, and get the suffering over with....

Me too but I need the steps with no helmet. 

I can ride ok but not perfect yet. I can't sleep on the busted shoulder though as she wakes up with a pain. What a pain in the huff. 😂

51 minutes ago, stevethe said:

I can ride ok but not perfect yet. I can't sleep on the busted shoulder though as she wakes up with a pain. What a pain in the huff. 😂

I can ride, barely. Sleep was impossibe for 5 weeks, so I got a Cortizone shot. Now I sleep like before.....3 hours at a time...!

IMG_0430.JPG

• Like 3

Just now, THE KRAN said:

I can ride, barely. Sleep was impossibe for 5 weeks, so I got a Cortizone shot. Now I sleep like before.....3 hours at a time...!

IMG_0430.JPG

Ha ha three hours! Your doing pretty good.

The wife keeps telling me to go to the doc and I keep saying no it'll go away. Ah hopefully sooner than later!

37 minutes ago, hockdog said:

It's a fact of life.......

You'll see.

:lol: Lived it for years.  Multiple dislocations.  Multiple torn tendons(still)  Several surgeries.  Bone spurs.  Arthritis. Told me a couple weeks ago after a work injury in May that I need to have a tendon repaired and a couple bone spurs removed.  Waiting till after the winter rains and Spring to do it cause I just don't have that many riding seasons left

DSCF0342.JPG

• Like 6