661 Boot Buckles

I cannot find replacement buckles for my 661 boots anywhere.  It seems like 661/One industries might be done for.  Is there any retailer around that might carry these buckles or anyone that might have an old pair of Flights that they are scrapping and want to sell some buckles off of?  

Thanks, I've been searching on ebay for a month or two but nothing has popped up.  I'll have to get some measurements off of mine to compare against the Forma's.  The straps look pretty similar to Gaerne straps as well.  Hopefully I can make something work

8 minutes ago, smittysnow said:

Thanks, I've been searching on ebay for a month or two but nothing has popped up.  I'll have to get some measurements off of mine to compare against the Forma's.  The straps look pretty similar to Gaerne straps as well.  Hopefully I can make something work

If their similar to Gaerne straps, make a buckle out a zipty. They work perfectly! 

Just for anyone out there who does a search for 661 buckles....the Gaerne buckles are an exact fit.  I bought the buckles for the SG-10 boot and they fit perfectly.  The screw holes are the same and they work with the existing straps perfectly as well.