Will rim from 2012 kx 450 fit a 2015?

Just bought a 2015 KX 450F and I'm looking for a rim and sand paddle. I want a separate rim & tire so I don't have to worry about mounting and unmounting the tire on the rim. Looking to buy used to save some $$$$. 

I found a rear rim from a 2012 but not sure if it will fit my 2015. Does anyone know if this will fit my bike? 

Edited by JoelHovey
missed a few details on original post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By 2planker
      Excel Supermoto wheelset off of my 2013 DRZ400SM. Rims, discs and sprocket in great shape. Only one small scratch on rear rim (see pic). Rear tire is wore (needs to be replaced) but front has about 50% life left. Local pickup in Reno, NV area or I do go to the Sacramento area on occasion and could arrange for meetup. 
    • By RockerYZWR
      Excel Takasago 17x3 front and 17x5 rear supermoto wheels with Metzler M3 tires in very lightly used condition. Less than 200 miles total on the setup. Warp 9 spokes. Rear has a Talon hub with 45T Sunstar steel sprocket and OEM rear disc, and front has a polished OEM Yamaha WR450F hub (for the stock speedometer), with a Motomaster 320mm disc. Included is a DID gold o-ring chain, 14T front sprocket, and front brake caliper adapter for a truly turn key setup. Everything is in excellent condition, not a single scratch on these wheels. Came off my '11 WR450F, but will fit many different Yamahas with 20mm front and 22mm rear axles. Asking $1400 plus shipping.
      **Will be driving up near Atlanta, then to northern Louisiana, OKC, and down through Dallas and Houston, TX soon -- can meet or deliver if in the area (Aug 31-Sep 9)**
    • By wachterxc
      My wheel has some pretty serious lateral movement. I dont have a truing stand but my buddy could lend me a spoke torque wrench. Would I be able to eliminate the lateral movement only using the the torque wrench ?

regards
    • By Drewboroce
      My wheel definitely has some wobble to it my back wheel it’s not to bad but it’s noticeble when I spin it on a stand what should I do about it or is it still ok to ride on 

• By Max17
      Does anyone here know of any places that sell seals and or bearings by size or part number?  I have a wheel with an aftermarket hub that requires seals and bearings with larger ODs than the OEM Yamaha hubs.  In case it matters, the seal size is 25x42x7 (#30-4207) and the bearing size is 25x42x9.
      FortNine is cheaper to Canada than the wheel vendor in Pennsylvania but I was wondering if anyone knows of cheaper mail-order places in Canada or stores in Ontario.  The seals can be generic/non-moto as long as they are the correct size and are "TC" style (double lip, single spring ring).