Just Shoot Me Now!!!!

Great...... Just &%$#@!ing wonderful!. As if I can take one &%$#@!ing more minute of my wife watching reality TV bullshit....... Now these ass wipes are going full retard reality with OUR racing. &%$#@! off Ryan Hughes..... Your not talented enough to pick your own rider? Just send me a PM, I'll tell you who to hire &%$#@!. Now get this reality shit out of our sport before I start calling you Gay Andy!

http://racerxonline.com/2017/11/13/ib-corp-racing-100000-sponsorship-package-up-for-grabs

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

Great...... Just &%$#@!ing wonderful!. As if I can take one &%$#@!ing more minute of my wife watching reality TV bullshit....... Now these ass wipes are going full retard reality with OUR racing. &%$#@! off Ryan Hughes..... Your not talented enough to pick your own rider? Just send me a PM, I'll tell you who to hire &%$#@!. Now get this reality shit out of our sport before I start calling you Gay Andy!

http://racerxonline.com/2017/11/13/ib-corp-racing-100000-sponsorship-package-up-for-grabs

I am surprised they didn't name it Ultimate Supercrosser following the formula of the MMA.:smashpc:

19 minutes ago, M1Garand said:

Supercross does not care about the racing, they want a spectical 

big tits, fire balls, joker lanes, it's only a matter of time before they give bonuses for back flips and supermans. 

I can't stand supercr................wait, big tits?  

• Like 14

23 minutes ago, ckny said:

Those legs have not seen the sun in a decade at least.

He works Construction,  same as me, and we have to wear pants. Granted, on our off time, we could seek out some Sun, but in my defense at least,  this year was pretty wet and sparse on the Sun.

You can thank me now for not posting a pic of mine!!!!:cool:

New Brunswick musta been kinda gloomy this year as well, no?

Edited by MANIAC998

14 minutes ago, M1Garand said:

MEC, that Monster Energy Circus is coming to Supercross, stamp it 

I agree.  The MEC is to supercross what California is to the rest of the country.  A circus, yet a prelude of things to come.  :smashpc:

• Like 5