2015 500exc re-map

Ok so I’ve got the fmf 4.1 and took my bike to get re map done and they tryed and tryed and tryed but it wouldn’t take, they didn’t know why as they said it gave them an update code but could not do it? What can a guy do for more fuel after adding a pipe ???IMG_3513.jpg

11 hours ago, Burnrider said:

There's a lot of discussion on the JD kit in this forum if you search. You can buy this on-line from the bike accessory outlets too.

https://www.jdjetting.com/xcart5/jdktx07-ktm-500xcw-exc-12-16-.html

how does the jd kit compare to the vortex tuner? obviously theres a big price difference, but I'd much rather spend $300 on the JD kit than $800 on the vortex. Thanks!

how does the jd kit compare to the vortex tuner? obviously theres a big price difference, but I'd much rather spend $300 on the JD kit than $800 on the vortex. Thanks!

The Vortex adjust the timing as well as adding fuel. Lots of good reading in here.

2017 / 2018 KTM 500 exc Vortex ignition
https://thumpertalk.com/index.php?/topic/1236299-2017---2018-KTM-500-exc-Vortex-ignition

19 hours ago, jeep_creep said:

Ok so I’ve got the fmf 4.1 and took my bike to get re map done and they tryed and tryed and tryed but it wouldn’t take, they didn’t know why as they said it gave them an update code but could not do it? What can a guy do for more fuel after adding a pipe ???IMG_3513.jpg

i think you'll have to send it out of state for a remap on a 2015 or as others put the JD tunner is avail. i got a re-map but my dealer can't do them anymore/ or at least wont

Remaps were only $60 to $125 a year ago, now they are $225 (a high exploited price) , if you know a dealer who can still do it.  same price as a fuel tuner. But there is the base Race eu map, and those Eu maps that are custom set up in addition.