Can't find the hardened 2nd gear

Hello again folks!  You guys have been an amazing wealth of info for our build, many thanks so far.  Here's a quick run down...

06 KLX 110, BBR 143 kit, PowerCore exhaust, open air filter, jetted carb, 4th gear drum, heavy duty clutch, heavy duty output shaft

The issue that we have on our hands at this point is I'm pretty sure 2nd gear has lost a few teeth.  If I'm wrong on the gear, please let me know.  It's the gear closest to the outside of the bike, directly inside the case and above the kick start shaft.  I've attached a picture, if you look just inside the case you can see the bottom of the gear in question.

Anyhow, I can't seem to find the CHP hardened gear online, ANYWHERE.  I've looked all weekend and into Tuesday trying to find them and I'm at a loss.  I'm sure I'm just not looking in the right place or not holding my mouth right or something... either way, I NEED IT!!!  HELP!!!

Thanks in advance, guys.

received_1800514966640078.jpeg

pretty crappy pic - cant see much

11 hours ago, S.O.A.N.Z said:

pretty crappy pic - cant see much

The gear that I'm looking for is the one that the kick start gear actually touches just inside the case.  The one in the link you gave me appears to be on the input side, I believe I need the output side.  If you look closely at this picture, you can see on the closest gear where the two teeth at the 7:00 position have busted off.  I can find the OEM gear, but I'm looking for the hardened gear so that I don't have this problem again in the future.

gear.jpg

3 hours ago, S.O.A.N.Z said:

Can't believe I was looking for 2nd gear... it is FIRST that I needed.  Anyway, I wound up just calling BBR.  They're sending forged first gear and all the gaskets I'll need for the tear down.  Thanks a lot for the help, I really appreciate it.