2017 ktm 450 xc-f super moto

thinking of turning my 2017 ktm 450 xcf into a super moto. currently have a drz 400 sm with mrd pipe, big fcr carb, jetted properly, everything you can do to one with out taking the motor apart and its still a turd in comparison to my ktm's. will be used for hooligan stuff with the occasional 30 mile commute. any body ever done this to a 450 xcf? what mods will be needed other than, wirring harness, tail, brake, headlight, warp 9 wheels, giant caliper for the front.    gearing?????  any other things i am overlooking?  good or bad idea????? thanks for any input

thinking of turning my 2017 ktm 450 xcf into a super moto. currently have a drz 400 sm with mrd pipe, big fcr carb, jetted properly, everything you can do to one with out taking the motor apart and its still a turd in comparison to my ktm's. will be used for hooligan stuff with the occasional 30 mile commute. any body ever done this to a 450 xcf? what mods will be needed other than, wirring harness, tail, brake, headlight, warp 9 wheels, giant caliper for the front.    gearing?????  any other things i am overlooking?  good or bad idea????? thanks for any input

You would be better off in the long run with a 690 or the 701. Unless you want the light weight of the 450.

You're DRZ mods are almost a waste of money with stock cam. Then again, the valves are still shrouded due to the stock bore. By the time you mod it to current 450 power levels, you are at a KTM price point. If you have the stock parts put them back on and sell the pipe and carb separate to maximize $$$ out of the portly girl.

I think there is a stock ktm harness you can buy.  I got a stock headlight from AOMC for $100.  You need a lot though.  Brake light switches, gauge, mirror, horn, side stand etc.  Might be better off getting a used 500exc and modding it. Depends on your state requirement and how much you want to put into it.  I would figure at least $500 in parts